+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Underage members?

FORT Fogey
    Uh, probably not. He did edit himself, he didn't actually swear.

I wondered what you defined as underage, 18, 21? LOL...cuz if it's 21, I'd definitely not be allowed, haha. But you guys love me! And I'm pretty well behaved. Except for a few dirty jokes and stuff my parents wouldn't approve.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    I wondered what you defined as underage, 18, 21? LOL...cuz if it's 21, I'd definitely not be allowed, haha.
    I was referring to anyone under 18. I just don't think foul language is acceptable from anyone under 18.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    This is a PG13 site . We encourage Young-uns to post . Some of our funniest members are under 18.A quick reminder is usually all it takes.
    Some are more mature than others in their postings , Of course the same can be said for the more senior ones.
    I think they get me more upset than the kids. At least the younger set has a bit of a experience excuse. The older ones who rant and rave , use profanity,and pick on others for their views have no excuse.

I think that was a senior rant ... Must get some ensure to calm down....

Try chocolate instead!

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by karna68
    I was referring to anyone under 18. I just don't think foul language is acceptable from anyone under 18.
    Another year and I'll be 18. Hooray.

Another thing that reminded me was one of my mother's friends had a 8 year-old son and swore at me like crazy one time lol. I had asked him if he knew what they meant and he had told me to **** off.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rab
    Another year and I'll be 18. Hooray.

Another thing that reminded me was one of my mother's friends had a 8 year-old son and swore at me like crazy one time lol. I had asked him if he knew what they meant and he had told me to **** off.
    Kids these days... :nono

Quote Originally Posted by karna68
    I'm over 18, does that mean that I can swear like a mo'fo and not get reprimanded??
    It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brenna
    I'm over 18, does that mean that I can swear like a mo'fo and not get reprimanded??
    You would NEVER do that, brenna...

FORT Fogey
    Haha.. good thing i edit and think before i write my posts, because every second word that comes out of my mouth is a swear. Bad habit i know. Lately i've been trying to replace things like 'fudge' or 'fugged'.

Oh, I'll be 18 soon. Well, not very soon. In fact, I won't be 18 for quite a while. In my old school, I think that I was the only one who didn't regularly curse. I knew quite a few people who cursed for the heck of it. Shocking, really.

When I was 11, every time one of my friends spoke, every other word that came out of her mouth was a swearword. So maybe it wasn't f**k or s**t, but there were other profanities/vulgarities. I think quite a few people in my class were influenced by her, because at the end of that year, many more students spoke "ghetto" than in the beginning of the year. Sad.

+ Reply to Thread