+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: Underage members?

Will don't have any fun. madbanana's Avatar
    Alright so you've kinda gone of the topic of the underaged people posting here but...

I am 13 years old..Oops i still read the thread oh well....Anyway my mom knows what im doing lol shes a member here to but even if she wasent i still wouldent be a bad person on here i just post my opinion and i keep it all clean....

just thought i'd say im inocent lol
    peace;
    it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart

foolhardy comrade Moon Skin Child's Avatar
    Wow....you don't look 13. You look at leat 15. Wow.
    I was in love with a difficult man.

Quote Originally Posted by madbanana
    Alright so you've kinda gone of the topic of the underaged people posting here but...

I am 13 years old..Oops i still read the thread oh well....Anyway my mom knows what im doing lol shes a member here to but even if she wasent i still wouldent be a bad person on here i just post my opinion and i keep it all clean....

just thought i'd say im inocent lol

I think I speak for everyone when I say that we all appreciate our mature underaged posters. In fact, there are very few younguns that cause trouble on here, imo. Thank you all for being respectful when you voice your opinions.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fogey
    Well, obviously you have never visited the Amer. Jrs thread... *rolls eyes*

Princess
    madbanana, is that you in your avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by Modesty
    madbanana, is that you in your avatar?

It's Madb allright. It on the Avatar thread. I think its a very cute pensive pose
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by haejin11377
    When I was 11, every time one of my friends spoke, every other word that came out of her mouth was a swearword. So maybe it wasn't f**k or s**t, but there were other profanities/vulgarities. I think quite a few people in my class were influenced by her, because at the end of that year, many more students spoke "ghetto" than in the beginning of the year. Sad.
    Yeah. Same thing happened when I was in 5th grade. Horrible thing is that my teacher (who's a nun) didn't care. She even said it was ok as long as we didn't use God's name in vain.

+ Reply to Thread