+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beer

Good call, blindart. Also, Guinness should be poured fast, into the middle of the glass. Not slow, along the edge like other beers. You WANT to play hard with Guinness, or else you'll have bitter beer.

Man I have not even thought about beer in a loooooong time. I used to drink waaay too much beer...any kind would do. Since having children I barely think about beer. When I do have one I like Bud Ice, Mich Light or Ultra. Sometimes I like a Honey Wheat that Sammy Adams makes. I once had a wonderful rasberry beer that I have never found again. I have had a pear cider that made me wish I had never tasted beer before. The place that served it has since gone out of business and I am left pining for pear cider. I sure wish I had one right now.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Hey Feifer,you can get pear cider up here in B.C.all the time.Just this summer they had a deal where you could get 8 for the price of 6.Guess what was Julie's camping beverage this year?
    FANTASIZE!!!!!! It's better than the real thing.

Well, this is a thread I clearly don't belong in.

I don't drink beer and I actually like Boone's Farm.. and not just because it's cheap.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I guess I don't really belong here because I can't stand beer, but if forced to drink it will order a Rolling Rock or Coors (but it has to be super super cold)
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Right now my favorites would have to be weiss and unfiltered wheat beer. I'm partial to Newcastle, Bass and Guinness too. The only problem with imports is I've found they have a higher probability of being skunked or stale.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Wow. John sure knows a lot about beer. hmmm...

I just have to add that this is the funniest thread, for its very simple title: Beer.

I prefer Duff beer, poured slowly, into a frosted mug.

Duff Man: "Are you ready to get Duffed?"
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    have any of you tried to homebrew your beer? I just did a batch two weeks ago for the wife, she likes beer but... I turn into a first rate a**h*le if I have three, so I stick to my crown royal or Irish mist.

We are also going to brew up some wine for xmas too

Duffman says, Ooooh yeah!

(Yeah, I know too much about the useless things in life, unfortunately)

We've played around with home brewing. Actually we're thinking about doing a brewing workshop at the local brewery.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast