+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beer

i'm thinking your beer choices are a bit too dark and mudlike for me.

i'm of the frame of mind, the lighter the better.... oh fuggedaboutit and bring me a water!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sher
    anyway, i like the new michelob ultra. however, no real beer drinker would ever approve of my choice.

Sher, I like michelob ultra and coors light. All of my real beer drinking friends do not approve of my choice and tease me about them

Are we really all connoisseurs or just a bunch of alcoholics? Give me a Killians Red in a bottle and I'm a happy camper. As far as cleaning the beer lines John, I know here in Ohio you are required to have them done weekly and a log must be completed for part of your health dept. inspection.

welcome to my world, combatcutie!

it's a world of neverending happiness... where you can always see the sun. day. or night. so when you call up that shrink in beverly hills... you know the one? dr. make everything feel alright...

ok, sorry about that. got prince on the brain!

Canadian Lagers are pretty much all good (Sleemans, Kokanee, Molson Canadian, LGD or whatever). I've never really drank much micro-brewed beer unless i'm in a pub and they brew it there or have a house special or whatever.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sher
    welcome to my world, combatcutie!

it's a world of neverending happiness... where you can always see the sun. day. or night. so when you call up that shrink in beverly hills... you know the one? dr. make everything feel alright...

ok, sorry about that. got prince on the brain!

Oh I know how you feel Sher. I just recently started drinking beer (used to drink mixed drinks) and my friends are brutal on me. They constently make fun of me.

Quote Originally Posted by holiday
    Canadian Lagers are pretty much all good (Sleemans, Kokanee, Molson Canadian, LGD or whatever). I've never really drank much micro-brewed beer unless i'm in a pub and they brew it there or have a house special or whatever.
    Sleeman's is my no.1 pick.I find it's the least hangover inducing(not that I ever over-indulge ).
    FANTASIZE!!!!!! It's better than the real thing.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I prefer imports over domestic beer. Heineken, Corona, Grolsch, all of those are good. When I do get domestic I usually go with Rolling Rock (La Trobe, PA).
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I will not touch American beer, and especially not American lite beer. I'd rather smell a Pilsner, I think youd get drunker.

Just wanted to add that Guinness should be bought in the can (and poured into a glass), unlike a regular beer. And each can has the cute little C02 thing which freaks you out the first time you go to pour, and you hear your beer go "clunk".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast