+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Useless trivia

Originally posted by RandysMom
    Elephants can't jump - A ducks quack doesn't echo.
    Wow! If a duck's quack does not echo, then that Afflack insurance commercial is missleading. You know...the one at the Grande Canyon. It is your favorite...right?

Originally posted by Modesty
    So how come their eyes don't dry up?
    I happened to see video footage of a sleeping koala this weekend (kids' alphabet video), and it appears that the entire skin of the koala's face just closes over the eye when it's sleeping. I'm not a biologist so I can't back that up, but it really does look different than other animals when its eyes are closed.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Princess
    Thanks for the research Paulie!

Always happy to further our understanding of the mysteries of life, Modesty.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Princess
    Good, Paulie! I actually don't think that the "animal trivia" in this thread are "useless" at all. I think understanding the world we live in is important, and sometimes useful .

FORT Fogey
    A pigs orgasm last 30 minutes.. I received that in an email on usless trivia! So , no smart remarks!!!!

Is that all? What a depressing sex life a pig must have.

FORT Fogey

Paulie are ya single??

No, but I know a pig who is.

He's a real playa, though. And, speaking of useless pig sex trivia, I do believe pigs generate the most sperm per ejaculation of any animal. That might be tied to the 30-minute orgasm, actually. Never thought of that before...

+ Reply to Thread