+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Joys Of Being A Dad

The Joys Of Being A Dad

Well my son just informed me that he loves me because i give him things....... i said what do you mean? He replied with "Well Christmas is coming and i get new toys"

LOL

He is 10years old

I just thought it was so funny. The things kids come out with is great, whats the funniest thing a kud has said to you ?
    www.synergy-4ums.com General Chat Forum
    www.thepremierleague.co.uk Football Chat Forum
    www.f1-onthegrid.co.uk Formula 1 Chat Forum
    SYNERGY... Two Forces... One Power...

I'm anxious for my soon to be 21 month old to start talking (she says words but I want sentences). It'll be so cute when she mispronounces stuff and things like that! When I was quite young it was the 4th of July (I live in Canada BTW) and I said to my mom "today's Canada Day in the United States", it's something my family reminds me of every 4th of July.

Quote Originally Posted by evalaruefan
    I'm anxious for my soon to be 21 month old to start talking (she says words but I want sentences). It'll be so cute when she mispronounces stuff and things like that!
    Be careful what you wish for, I wanted so bad for my son to start talking now it's, "mom get me this, mom get me that" lol!

FORT Newbie
    The Joys of Motherhood too...I had my Six year old daughter tell me i was lookin "rough" lmao when a 6 year old says something like this take it as the truth they dont lie.

I had grown tired of my beard and decided to shave it off. My son, who was around 5 or 6 at the time, was quite taken with the fact Dad lost all the hair on his face. He kept asking me where the hair was. I told him it was in the trash. A few minutes later I caught him rummaging through the trash. He was looking for my beard so he could "wear it"!

Fade to black
    One of my favorite things... my 4 year old (now 9) dumped his ice cream cone unbeknownst to me on the concrete ground. I turn around to see how he is doing, and there my son is on all fours, licking the pavement.

I didn't know what to do. I wish I had my camera with me.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

My 8 year old was doing homework last night. I could hear her asking her father a question and she was told "that's your math homework, you need to figure that out." Two minutes later she came to where I was and asked "what is 36 X13? this isn't a math question, I just want to know." clearly I"m the dumber looking one of the parents.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Last night I was showing my six yr old son the planet Mars outside after he watched the news with me.He looked up in the sky and said " intrieging"...I was like "huh"?....just some more vocabulary from ED,ED & EDDIE.

some graet sories there gave me a giggle
    www.synergy-4ums.com General Chat Forum
    www.thepremierleague.co.uk Football Chat Forum
    www.f1-onthegrid.co.uk Formula 1 Chat Forum
    SYNERGY... Two Forces... One Power...

My son has also taken to saying "you pick it up" when we tell him to pick something up. Even though we dont want him saying that it's hard not to laugh. He's 3 by the way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast