+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need Advice... Please tell me what you would do...

Princess
    Just curious, jj - what does your fiancee think about his friend's cheating? Perhaps you could ask him to have a serious talk with "John"? Perhaps he has he started cheating again now because he's about to get married and want to have some "last minute fun"?

I would too be hesitant to tell her, but I would not be very comfortable being around her either as I would feel like I was betraying her.
    Personally, I would like my friends to tell me, but that's me.

I'm so sorry that situation got worse JJ.

I also fall into line with the 'don't tell'. As much as you want to tell her and as much as she deserves to know, you are asking for a ton of trouble... undeservedly.

Many women are stupid. It's possible your friend is aware that he's cheating or at least suspects it. Sometimes people do have that 'shoot the messenger' mentality and she could turn on you for exposing her situation.

I'm sorry your fiance isn't being very understanding and I hope he realizes what a difficult position he put you in. If I were you, rather than come right out with the truth, I'd plant the seeds of doubt. "Wow... he's really late tonight" etc, etc. It's sneaky, I know, but you might be more helpful if you help her to realize things on her own.

Of course, I've never been in your situation.

Good luck.

If you really want to be anonymous, follow 'John' and his ladyfriend and take pictures or videos of them together and then send it to your friend anonymously. Make sure you wear gloves, so that none of your fingerprints are on the photos or tape/DVD. And if your videotaping the encounter, make sure you don't blurt out, 'Why that son of a bitch!'.

A little bit of humor in this post, but that might be another option for you.

Chris

Any updates JJ? I hope all is well with your relationship.

Where you able to successfully use any of the advise we gave you? (I hope so).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123