+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: What were you in high school?

Ditto
    I was a good girl. Kinda shy, but friends with everyone.... the geeks, the bad kids, the cheerleaders, the jocks, the brains. Teachers loved me. I was the kid who could never study or even miss a day of school and still come back to a test and make an A. I was in chorus, on the yearbook staff, an editor for the school newspaper, scorekeeper for the basketball team, student teacher in a vocational daycare study program.

Wow! I'm liking the escalating av war.

On-topic:

Class of '88 RULZ!!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Fanatic
    I was a pom pom girl....LOL I was also class VP and Student Council VP the following year. I was President of Drama Club....An ALL-State actress...First to go to Nationals in Acting comp (ranked 19th) and generally a "bice girl"

By the way...I was voted Best Dressed Senior Year....I love that one!

Please note...all generalizations and stereotypes associated to any of the titles above (and there are many) never encompassed me...I was different...still am...Hey gotta love yourself if you are going to try to love others!
    Loving YOU loving ME........

Ladies remember:
    The Treasure doesn't do the hunting....

I didn't know they had acting competitions. Seriously. How did those work? Everyone picks a scene and performs it for the judges or something? I'm genuinely curious. I've never heard of such a thing.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

FORT Fanatic
    There were many categories you could enter. Monologue, Humerous Duet, Humerous Interp, Dramatic Duet, Dramatic Inter, Standard Oratory, Original Oratory..and then the debate stuff. Each region has the qualifying competitions from Sept to Feb...1-3rd place qualifies for Regionals...Then 1-3 per region ualifies for State....

To go to Nationals..you must go to districts first....Nationals is a separate comp then state....different rules and qualifying procedures.

Usually you perform and get ranked 3 times until finals...Kinda hard to explain....

Ladies remember:

Cool. Thanks. What was your specialty?

FORT Fanatic
    Monologue, Dramatic Interp, Dramatic Duet, Standard and Original Oratory.

I was State Champion in the first two, State Runner-up in the last 3

Ladies remember:

Nice! Which state?

On-topic:

Class of '88 still RULZ!

Birks31
    Originally posted by RoshiStar
    , Standard and Original Oratory.

I was State Champion in the first two, State Runner-up in the last 3
    I'll bet you were.

FORT Fanatic
    Originally posted by Birks31
    I'll bet you were.
    Best Ass in 7 counties!!! LOL

I was the reigning Princess of Oklahoma! Now Southern Cali...

Ladies remember:

+ Reply to Thread