+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What social groups do you belong to?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzer
    Pinkie, not only do you love the Simpsons, but you're a humanitarian as well. Well, gosh darn, ain't that the cutest! :no
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    pinkieparrot, you are adorable! Your group sounds like a fantastic organization.
    Aw shucks, guys *kicks dirt, looks down*

OH I just joined the Cooking Club at school because I want to be a :chef even though I know my stupid school club doesn't really belong in here with your I thought I'd share

FORT Fan
    Northeast Mississippi, sitting by the lake...
    Several years ago, I was a member of our local chapter of Pilot International, a civic organization that focuses much of its resources toward assisting those with brain related injuries and conditions. Our local club also contributed to a number of other worthy causes in our town. I enjoyed four years of service there, but I had to leave the group due to some stress related health problems.

And pinkie, don't feel bad about your cooking club...I was in one too when I was in jr. high. I am in my 40's now, and even though I rarely cook, I still use a lot of the skills I learned there and I remember having a lot of fun in the cooking club. In fact, the Pilot ladies in my club were all good cooks, so they challenged me to learn even more about baking and making covered dish style foods!

I used to belong to the International Order of Old Bastards.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Thanks mrpayroll!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123