+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: What perfume/cologne are you wearing?

Fade to black
    Originally posted by ixcrisxi
    I'll wear anything that smells like vanilla
    Anything that smells like vanilla?

Oh the possibilities of that statement.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

I wear Poison and Red. They are old bottles, I don't wear perfume that much really. But I wear deodorant everyday!
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I just got a new one -- Burberry. I used to wear perfume all the time when I worked. Always something different. I loved wearing Curve for men, or Armani, or CK1, or Clinique Happy. I went through some of my perfumes the other day and they had gone bad. I need to start putting perfume on for myself!!!

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    Originally posted by hazyshadeof
    Anything that smells like vanilla?

Oh the possibilities of that statement.
    Hey now, hazy!

Let's not get carried away...
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

Originally posted by shersidhe
    kkelly, if i had a fortune, i would definitely spend it on perfumes. love to smell yummy!!
    Well, let's say I've spent a fortune over the years. The bottle of Eternity I have is 14 years old but it still smells the same so I still wear it.

The Amirage (if you've never smelled it), it's not that great when you smell it from the bottle but I wore a friend's sweater after she did and she had been wearing Amirage and I swear that sweater smelled so good so I had to have some and I've been wearing it ever since.

And Clinique Aromatics Elixir, everytime I wear it I get compliments - men particularly like it

and on a man, I'm in the 80's I know, but I love POLO - plain old green bottle Polo

I wear Dune and Panther de Cartier (when I get it as a gift lol)
    Dune is the one I always get compliments on, so I'll stick to that for a while.

I got Glo (by J-Lo) for a gift and I don't really like it.

Eva, mail it to me and I will have the honour of throwing it against a building.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Originally posted by KKelly
    and on a man, I'm in the 80's I know, but I love POLO - plain old green bottle Polo
    I agree.

I like Exclamation, and fruity stuff. There are plenty o perfumes out there that I can't afford that I think I might like based on the wafting of the magazine pages. (Maybe Joop is one, not sure)
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

I'm a Polo gal too.

I remember one of my first boyfriends in high school wore something by Nautica. I don't remember the name of it now, but damn it was good. *swoon*
    Who shot who in the what now?

I have to dissent here. Man, there's nothing I hate more than the smell of Polo. Every - and I mean EVERY - guy I grew up with wore Polo. Lots of Polo. Too damned much Polo. They'd carry it with them at all times. They'd wear Polo, listen to Frank Sinatra, drive around in their Camaros and wear IOU sweatshirts. And then they'd put on more Polo.

*shudder*

*bad 80's memories overwhelming me. Feeling the need to listen to some Debbie Gibson and go to the mall*

+ Reply to Thread