+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Break Up Behavior

FORT Fogey

Bad Break Up Behavior

Ok,, at some point or another we have all broken hearts and had our hearts broke..
    Sometimes we were done wrong by inhuman people,, this is where you admit to doing something you would never do except in a fit of momentary 'crazy relationship' behavior!Break up,, divorce..what did you do??

Confess......
    :mad: :fight :stupid :fyou :fight

FORT Fogey
    I will go first.. since I started it..

The day I filed for divorce my ex bought a brand new sports car,, $$$$$ a couple months later I saw the girl he had been cheating with driving it around.. the dealership had sent extra keys to our house so I had them..
    I pulled over when I saw them at a restaurant and proceeded to pee in a cup and then poured it in carpet of the front seat floors! It was July!

Sleeping with George W
    Wow, Firegirl! That's gonna be hard to beat!

FORT Fogey
    Doesn't matter,, just confess get it off your chest..

Good God Firegirl

No stories to tell as I've never had a break up.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    Ok, unlike Fluffster I've had several, but none that memorable. Geez, it's been so long, it's hard to remember.

Now my brother, he used to do a very passive aggressive break-up move by just not calling a woman back, dodging her at every turn, hoping that eventually she'd get the message. He did this once when he was in college with a young woman my family all knew and she didn't get it for the longest time. OK, my brother is an ass, and I ended up telling her he wasn't interested anymore but was too much of a weenie to tell her.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Birks31

I got my heart broke....

When I was in college, I met the cutest little girl at the Catholic Girl's school across from my campus. We went on a few dates and went to a formal, but it just seemed to "dead end" I did everything I knew how to woo that girl and it just didn't work. Really broke my heart and confidence. I mean, I really turned on the big time charm afterburners....but nothin.

I read 12 years later in my Wife's alumni magazine that this girl and her "roomate" had just adopted twin babies from the Ukraine. Duhhhh.....no wonder my mojo wasn't workin.

LMAO, Birky!!!!!
    sorry, but that is pretty darn funny!!!!

I broke up with a girl in high school the day after her birthday. For whatever reason, it seemed to make sense to me that it would be cruel to break up with her on (or even before) her birthday. Turns out she was hurt worse when she figured out (on her own) that I was just marking time till the day after her b-day. When she called me on it, I felt like an ass. Shoulda dumped her soon as I knew it was over. Whoops.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

My worst, I was dating a girl from another school. She invited me to her junior prom. so I sprung for tickets, flowers, dinner the whole thing.

At her prom, she broke up with me...gave me the "it's summer and I wanna be free speech".

I saw her again years later, after my father died my mom remarried. She married my old GF's uncle. Old GF was at the wedding, looking like like something the cat drug in.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast