+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Bad Break Up Behavior

Princess
    Hmmm, Kylie, then why just "a little" red punch - why not the whole bowl!?

Well, I didn't wanna kill em or anything. A whole cup. Each.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    a little red punch ended up on a certain tuxedo and gown
    No you aren't evil - restrained is more like it if it was only a cup...

My first husband was a cheater and an abuser. One night he went out supposedly with the guys, I left literally in the night with the clothes on my back.( two days before I had gotten a few good slugs and still had bruises )I returned 2 days later with a truck and four policeman to help me load it. A friend had just started going out with a cop, and they gladly obliged in helping. I cleaned house .... since the SOB hadn't ever bothered to buy any of the stuff you need to live. I left the bed (ewww) the couch which he picked out which was fugly and every thing else I didn't want that was fugly. I then called the real estate agent and listed the house. It was in my name , loser couldn't get a bank loan...
    All in all very happy ending to a bad time....

FORT Fogey
    YOU GO GIRL:fight

Princess
    Eny, that sounds like NO FUN!!! . Kudos to you for managing to get out - and on top too, by the sound of it!

WTG Eny! I hate to see abuse occur....I am saddned that some women feel the need to stay in abusive relationships.

I've taught all my daughters, if a man hits you once you don't give him a second chance!

Hope everything has improved for you since this happened.

You did a great job! Wish I could have seen his face!
    A rose soft, pliant and fragile when touched will quiver excitedly

PKeeper
    Of course he's told you he doesn't want a relationship. If he told you differenty then he'd fall out of the "friend" category and all hope would be lost! You're speaking to a guy that all the girls in high school described as "the nicest guy" here. I know of which I speak.
    Back to this since I was out of the FORT. Wayner and Bill are exactly correct. We always hold out hope. Lose the friendship thread, and we move on quickly to the next conquest. If ever in doubt as to the question, "Can a man and a woman ever be just friends?", just rent "When Harry Met Sally".

Queen of all boards
    Okay, my break-up behavior...I have always been the sort of person who makes up my mind that i am done, and I walk away..I do the whole why it isnt working ritual, and thats it...I never allow myslef to be talked into working it out..because, for me, if it didnt work the first time, the chances of it working again are very slim..I also have the problem where guys want to be friends..but, for some reason our ideas of friends is different..my idea is..if I see you walking down the street, I will say hi. Their idea usually is, still hanging out, going to movies, calling me..etc..well, this usually leads to me having to be the B*tch, and totally making them hate me, so they will leave me in peace..
    Life is a game, play hard.

Ditto
    Hmmm.... Kind of a drama queen routine, eh Surfee?

Queen of all boards
    dont start, you floozy.
    Life is a game, play hard.

+ Reply to Thread