+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Bad Break Up Behavior

Modesty. Well, it's not that much of a difference, depending on who's defining it for you. My definition is rather different though, as dating is a "steady relationship" so to speak, while a fling is more of a few dates and/or "intimate relations"

Note: that's kylie keeping it G rated.

I think the word you're looking for is a "hook-up", Kylie.

Nah, fling is my word jodaar.

Let's reverse this thread. Has anyone ever done anything bad to you after you broke up with them?

Well for me, as has been previously discussed, I am still good friends with alot of my ex's, so I haven't really. I usually am the dumpee though. I must just have a knack for doing it gently.

Originally posted by KylieGrant
    Let's reverse this thread. Has anyone ever done anything bad to you after you broke up with them?
    I didn't really date that much, but most ended pretty well. I've gotten two "Dear John" letters though. Girls, that's the worst possible way to break up with a guy.

I think any letter/email/phone break up is awful. I think if you're in a relationship with someone, if you're going to break up the LEAST they deserve is for you to sit down and talk to them about why you feel the two of you should move on.

Originally posted by KylieGrant
    The only bad thing are the guys who change their minds about dumping me after several months and come back expecting me to welcome them back (that happened with 4 ex boyfriends). One turned into a mini stalker for a few weeks until he got the idea I wasn't interested. I always found the coming back behavior annoying, as if they felt I had no life and was just waiting around for them to return.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

labtech
    No Way!!! After you leave this nest, you ain't coming back!! LOL

FORT Fogey
    A guy once stalked me.. put dead dog on my doorstep, slashed my tires,, tried to kidnap me.. psycho.. he was eventually arrested..

Originally posted by firegirl
    A guy once stalked me.. put dead dog on my doorstep, slashed my tires,, tried to kidnap me.. psycho.. he was eventually arrested..
    Wow...that is pretty sad.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread