+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need Your Ideas, FORT Men!

Originally posted by Eden
    He likes golf...
    Well then he must be a fine husband, and a generally great human being. You're lucky to have him.

Oh, a gift, well I would recommend the Nike 350cc Titanium driver with a tour stiff grade graphite shaft and a Winn grip. That's what I got for my birthday last month, and let me tell you, I was a happy birthday boy.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

FORT Fogey
    Get sexy photos take of you doing all his fav things.. skimpy outfit,, placing a ball on a tee,, sitting on a harley... then give it to him at dinner and or something...

Bill, is your wife available to consult on birthday gifts?

Eden, get him a hat with the presidential seal on it, so we can all see what he looks like with it on. He looks a LOT like GW.

PKeeper
    Eden, If he is like most men, just get a room at a romantic Bed and Breakfast and treat him right.

Originally posted by John
    Bill, is your wife available to consult on birthday gifts?

Well that's a whole different story John, I divorced 18 months ago

But, I am fortunate to have many very good friends, and in fact the driver was a gift from her parents of all people...

Best thing that ever happened to me out of that relationship
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.

Bill!

Eden, if you wanted to get him a few smaller gifts, I suggest Curve cologne as one of them. Most delicious stuff ever, so it's also a present for you.

Curve? Never heard of that. I use Cool Water, by Davidoff, and have gotten a ton of compliments from women since I switched.

And Bill, that's pretty funny that the parents of your ex-wife got you a top-of-the-line driver for your birthday.

It's fairly new. I find it irresistable though.
    I do like Cool Water, also.

Originally posted by John
    Curve? Never heard of that. I use Cool Water, by Davidoff, and have gotten a ton of compliments from women since I switched.
    Let me cast a second vote for Cool Water.

All the women I know, co-workers, friends, close friends, and intimate friends, have insisted that I stay with Cool Water....

...of course that might be a commentary on my hygine, but I don't think so, because I take a shower once a week no matter if I need it or not!

lol Bill! I started another thread for cologne/perfume, as most of you have found. Now we can get back to suggesting birthday gifts for Mr. Eden.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast