+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: FORT Quiz Time!

Originally posted by Modesty
    Just did the Simpson's quiz - 6/10. Oh well, can't win them all . The big satisfaction was that I knew the correct answer to the only question Bill & Jodaar missed ...

Congratulations!

"George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX
    Yes, I have spent many hours with my Simpsons. I think it is one of the smartest shows ever to hit television.

Bill
    Definitely!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

labtech
    As you all can tell I'm not very good at quizzes. I think I know the answers but most of the time I'm wrong!!!! Oh well, what else is new!!!!!

yeah, i sucked at all of those. that'll teach me to quit watching the simpsons! ha!!

Wow! I got an incredibly poor 3/10 on the Simpsons. I have not really watched it since I have had the kids. It will be nice to rediscover this series when they are old enough to NOT try all the Simpson stunts.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Since I've now added the Quiz Center to the bottom of the main Forum listing, I'll unstick this thread. You can see there when I add new quizzes, and if you've taken them all. Hope you like it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345