I'm looking for a certain device that helps improve your drive. I hope someone can figure out what I'm talking about.

The pro at my local club used a driver with a device on it that measured the strength of your swing. It was a small cylindrical thingie that worked by centrifugal force. The greater the force behind your swing, the more clicks you heard. I think it clipped on to the shaft of the driver, but it could be a special driver with the device attached.

I've been trying to find this doodad but the pro is long gone (I saw this driver about 7-8 years ago.) If anyone knows what I'm talking about, I'd love to know what it's called and where I can get one.

Do you know of any other good training aids?

Now that summer's drawing to an end, I need a new golf toy that will allow me to practice indoors. A few years ago, I bought "The Tutor." It did nothing for me.