Chinese food and Alias=match made in heaven
Logging on to FORT
Getting homemade pictures and notes from my nieces and nephews since I live so far away
The way my cat wakes me up everyday at 5:50am with his wet nose and loveable purring
Having a great day at the golf course
and too many more....
Eating the last doughnut
Listening to a really good song
Reading a really good poem
Yep, that would be it. :lol
Jumping in puddles
Playing 'kiddie' games (tag, hide and seek, hostage, cops and robbers)
Reading a good book
That warm feeling you get when Christmas is around the corner (when the shopping is over)
1. Morning paper and coffee
2. My nieces and nephews telling me somthing they have accomplished or something that they think is funny...followed by a deep belly laugh....nothing better
3. Having my father tell me he's proud of me, with a tear in his eye
4. The kiss of someone you are deeply attracted to, very sexy
5. Raindrops on roses and ......Oh just kidding
6. The way my fish flips on the top of the water to let me know he's there when I open the door.
7. My mothers swedish meatballs
9. Candles, wine and a good bubble bath
10. Nice towels
11. Nice sheets and a down comforter
12. A movie that doesnt let me guess the end
13. Laughing with my best friends over stupid things
14. Rubbing my feet on the edge of the bed when there is a storm
15. Having the windows open
16. Anyone who smiles
The simple things are the best things. For a long while I never appreciated them or even noticed them. I just let them pass by...
I adore- gazes across the room, holding hands, smiles from people you don't even know, sunsets, clear blue skies, the fall, lip biting, otter pops, my mom's homeade lemonade, when someone plays with my hair, & a good poem.
Right this minute, the warm spring rain outside my open window.
Moose Tracks Ice Cream. :nod
Didja know you could find God in an ice cream container? :lol
Finishing my homework.
When my cat comes up to me and licks my hand.
When my little sister says she loves me.
When my parents are proud of me.
When my sister says 'I love you' to me.
Having a nice chat online with a good friend.
Watching a football or tennis match.
A good movie.
A great book.
Breathing fresh air.
And meeting a beautiful stranger. :biglove
Strawberry Tsunami from Jamba Juice... :drool :drool :drool Makes me feel so fresh and summer-y
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.