+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 326 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast
Like Tree654Likes

Thread: What simple things make you happy?

Playing with my pets makes me real happy. I have two turtles, a bunny, two cats, a dog and my stoopid brother.

Hey animagus. Post some pictures of your pets on the "animal lovers" thread.

Today when I went out to shovel the snow, I saw animal tracks. My resident squirrel was out and about my trees and the deck, a kitty had purposefully walked up my front sidewalk to visit, and a bunny had run tracks all over the front yard. I love having nature visit.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

MRD
    seeing little girls all dressed up with cute hair dancing off by themselves away from the adults at a wedding reception.

They are so innocent and cute and without any worries! Oh to be like that again!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I love the weather being nice enough that I can raise my windows and feel a breeze blowing through the apartment.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I love going to the car wand wash bays without having to wait in line, and have my $2 last long enough for a wash and rinse before the machine shuts down.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Something totally unexpected that raises your curiousity... I cut open a tomato at lunch today and all the seeds inside had sprouted and were about half an inch long with leaves forming. Since I've never seen a tomato full to bursting with sprouts, it makes me wonder -why?
    Count your blessings!

Watching my cats play tag.
    There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved- George Sand

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    Watching a 5 year old play in his first t-ball game last night. The game was the most entertainment I've seen in a while. None of them know exactly what to do. They were running to the pitchers mound instead of first.
    Gazing off in space when the ball was coming to them. Picking noses and playing in the grass and just generally having fun and being cute in their tiny little uniforms.
    Oh My Gawd MyRosieDog - you completely made me laugh at myself with this post! When I was five my parents signed me up for T-ball, and there are friends of my parents that are still talking about my performances at the games even 25 years later! I would apparently stand out in outfield and primp my hair, flirt with the boys and sing at the top of my lungs. Did I catch anything? Nope, but I never went through the "Boys are Icky" stage either... my poor parents!

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Seeing an elderly couple walking out of the store wheeling a new bicycle to their car for what I would assume is a grand child. Something about it just made me smile
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Leaving work on Fridays! The weekend's here!

+ Reply to Thread