+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 328 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142 ... LastLast
Like Tree694Likes

Thread: What simple things make you happy?

Hey Rattus Nice to know Finley's name, he sure is handsome. My Mr. Tootles just greeted me at the back door. He looks through the glass, directly at me, MEOWS, and stands up hoping to push it open even though it is locked. I just can't not smile when I see that .
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Thanks, misskitty. I know that Finley likes to be appreciated for his looks. I love your avatar, by the way. One of the many things I love about cats of all species is how they manage to look cute and elegant at the same time. I've NEVER been able to pull that off.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

My three cats Phoebe, Maude and Spencer greeting me at the end of a hard day is simply the best. Purr purr meow!

Going into my daughter's toy room to tell her t go to bed only to find she has fallen asleep on the floor. They are so sweet when they are asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Going into my daughter's toy room to tell her t go to bed only to find she has fallen asleep on the floor. They are so sweet when they are asleep.
    I love it when that happens! It makes things so much easier!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Newbie
    A rose- I just find such beauty in it!

Being in school Some days, I'll be walking across campus with my huge backpack on the way to the library or class or whatever and I'll feel such contentment. It's that feeling of being exactly where I'm supposed to be.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Being in school Some days, I'll be walking across campus with my huge backpack on the way to the library or class or whatever and I'll feel such contentment. It's that feeling of being exactly where I'm supposed to be.
    I'm so happy for you, Critical, and I'm proud of you for going back and finishing that degree.

Now GO LOG OFF AND GET THAT HOMEWORK DONE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac View Post
    I'm so happy for you, Critical, and I'm proud of you for going back and finishing that degree.

Now GO LOG OFF AND GET THAT HOMEWORK DONE!!!
    How did you know that I'm supposed to be studying! I have an exam on Monday and I'm sitting here trying to get a study sheet written up. Unfortunately, what's on the exam is everything!

Oh and thanks for the support my friend!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

MRD
    a nice uninteruppted weekend afternoon nap.

HEAVEN!!!!!!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread