+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 326 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585135 ... LastLast
Like Tree654Likes

Thread: What simple things make you happy?

Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    watching Mona & Joey play in that pile of shredded paper in the middle of the living room floor that I put there from a few packages. *we are JUNGLE cats dad*
    Laughing at Gabriel's post, remembering my 3 yr old this summer playing with all the "jungle bugs" (daddy long legs) every time we went camping.
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama View Post
    Tickling my hormonal and sometimes obnoxious 12 year old son and listening to him laugh hysterically like a little kid......God, how I love him!
    I know what you mean. My daughter is only 7, but tickle time is fun. Every night at bed time when I tuck her in it is tickle time. She gets bummed if we don't have tickle time.

This video clip - may be doctored, but when I watch it over and over, I die laughing!

http://www.funlol.com/pictures/penguin-slap.html

I don't know hoe to make the clip bigger, but you will still be able to appreciate it!
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    watching Mona & Joey play in that pile of shredded paper in the middle of the living room floor that I put there from a few packages. *we are JUNGLE cats dad*
    I agree with you Gabriel. My kitts make me smile every day. Today Gracie was in awe of the Xmas lights on the "tree", and Mr. Tootles has joyfully been playing with small fuzzy pom poms all around the house, like he's never seen them before. And he has.

Any animals playing in the snow are great too. I heard today that when dogs pant after they are running, they are actually smiling

Today, my daughter made gnocchis with my aunt. I did the same as a child and watching her do it made me smile. Just as I did, she made a big floury mess rolling out the dough and loved turning the handle on the pasta maker!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

This may sound silly, but my garage door opener. I pretty much smile every time I use it. I had to scrape my car off for so many years, it's a pleasure each and every time I get to use it.

And, mail. Any kind of mail. Even junk mail. Because I know it came just for me, and I never know what is going to be in the mailbox when I look inside. It's like opening a present every day.

OK, so I need to get a life. .

When my nails all grow long at the same time, no breaks or cracks. I polish them and admire them for about a day and then chop 'em off!
    home at last

When we get so much snow, the wet kind, and it is all stuck to the trees. Right now, it really looks like a Christmas snow village outside.

Wow, no one has been here since December 15! My simple pleasure is when my co- workers next to me hear me say "I love you too", when I am talking to my two teenagers on the phone. They were surprised that my kids said "I love you" first!
    Go Tigers!

Thanks for the *BUMP* snoopy. a very simple pleasure is being able to tell my Mom I love her.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

+ Reply to Thread