+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 332 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142434484134 ... LastLast
Like Tree736Likes

Thread: What simple things make you happy?

Hitting 300 posts! Yeah!

Snowy day-classic movie
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

My moms cooking
    She bakes the best treats during christmas time

The sound of my son singing in the shower, as though nobody can hear.

I wake up in the morning and it's another good day, it could be snowing or raining, but it's still a good day. My kids are healthy and getting ready for school, the ask me questions and talk to me. they don't just go about their day and not want to have anything to do with me or my wife. They want us to play the playstation with them, read with them and watch Ed, Edd, and Eddy with them. I love the fact that my daughter feels complelled to tell us everything*cringes* but she's not secrective. My granddaughter cries to her mother to come see me before daycare-it's out of the way, but she does it and who cares. My son sees death and sadness on the TV and wants to help, he knows he has it better than others-heck better than I had and understands others need help.My kids are 18, 10 and 8 and don't mind being with their parents-I guess that's what makes me happy.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq View Post
    I wake up in the morning and it's another good day, it could be snowing or raining, but it's still a good day. My kids are healthy and getting ready for school, the ask me questions and talk to me. they don't just go about their day and not want to have anything to do with me or my wife. They want us to play the playstation with them, read with them and watch Ed, Edd, and Eddy with them. I love the fact that my daughter feels complelled to tell us everything*cringes* but she's not secrective. My granddaughter cries to her mother to come see me before daycare-it's out of the way, but she does it and who cares. My son sees death and sadness on the TV and wants to help, he knows he has it better than others-heck better than I had and understands others need help.My kids are 18, 10 and 8 and don't mind being with their parents-I guess that's what makes me happy.
    Wow...I am in awe. Especially since my 18 year old and I just had an argument. He sees the world as dark, sad and hopeless. I see it has a world that is ready for someone to make a change for the better. Good for you for having such a wonderful family. You, are truly blessed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana View Post
    Wow...I am in awe. Especially since my 18 year old and I just had an argument. He sees the world as dark, sad and hopeless. I see it has a world that is ready for someone to make a change for the better. Good for you for having such a wonderful family. You, are truly blessed.
    Thank you, I guess I always took for granted the fact that my kids are the way they are-don't get me wrong, I disaapoint them a lot, but they still come around. Kids always seem to do that.

Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar
    When Jafo knocks on my office door and I open it to find a Mountain Dew sitting in my in box.
    (caffeine)

(ETA: smileys cause I screwed it up! )
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Tickling my hormonal and sometimes obnoxious 12 year old son and listening to him laugh hysterically like a little kid......God, how I love him!

watching Mona & Joey play in that pile of shredded paper in the middle of the living room floor that I put there from a few packages. *we are JUNGLE cats dad*
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

+ Reply to Thread