+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree633Likes

Thread: What simple things make you happy?

Re: What simple things make you happy?

My cat hanging out on the top level of her cat tree so she can be a squinch taller than me.
    Brooks and just1paul like this.
    Count your blessings!

An e-mail exchange between my husband and my brother last night which still has me giggling this morning!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Gangnam style!!
    Hyper, Cootie and Debb70 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Gangnam style!!
    Honestly, ever time I hear that song on the radio I can see the group dance on Dancing With The Stars and my favorite, Gilles, doing his thing. It was a horrid dance, but there is something vaguely amusing and immensely sexy about it. It always makes me smile and want to get up and dance myself! I'm sure other drivers wonder about me. lol

OK, how can something "horrid" be "amusing" and "immensely sexy"? I used to dance myself to work every morning! The party was absolutely ON! I became known for my good times in the car on my drive to work so, you're right, people notice......and since you are passing some of the same people everyday on the busstops, they will talk about it. It always seemed to make me feel better by the time I got to work, too.

Just remember, when you do Gangnam style, the count is "single, single, double"! I hate it when people do it with the galloping horse count!
    Hyper likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    OK, how can something "horrid" be "amusing" and "immensely sexy"? I used to dance myself to work every morning! The party was absolutely ON! !
    It's crazy, but true! I can find something so bizarre and rather unpleasant, but I LOVE it and it turns me on! lOl
    Case in point: Mick Jaggar! My roommate used to say that he is one of the ugliest, but sexiest men alive!

I will be very happy if the Christmas lights on our small artificial tree are still working and I don't have to change the suckers. I'm always stuck with that chore. It's one of the reasons we bought an artificial tree, so we can leave the lights on it, but we end up using it as a nightlight for a few months so less likely the lights will last for the next season.

Dancing!

A new kitten.
    Count your blessings!

Meeting new people!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

+ Reply to Thread