+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree736Likes

Thread: What simple things make you happy?

  1. #2871
    Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,717

    Re: What simple things make you happy?

    Coming home from work and seeing my kitty cats waiting for me by the front door always brings a smile to my face. I can't wait to put my purse down and give them a hug!
    Peg likes this.

  2. #2872
    Peg
    Peg is offline
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23

    Re: What simple things make you happy?

    Finding a wad of cash in my jeans pocket before laundering !
    Ellen likes this.

  3. #2873
    Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,717

    Re: What simple things make you happy?

    In the past I've found a wad of cash in my pocket after laundering and I'm just as happy to see it then, too! Finding misplaced cash is always a good thing.
    Last edited by pikachu; 06-29-2012 at 04:12 PM.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

  4. #2874
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,207

    Re: What simple things make you happy?

    Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I've found a wad of cash in my pocket after laundering and I'm just as happy to see it then, too! Finding misplaced cash is always a good thing.
    Well done! I love doing that( well I haven't found a wad) I did find 2 $20's though. Since then Hubby goes through his pockets too well
    Cootie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #2875
    Go Teams! inthegarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,411

    Re: What simple things make you happy?

    Having the whole day to do as I please....
    Cootie and nennie like this.

  6. #2876
    Peg
    Peg is offline
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23

    Re: What simple things make you happy?

    My 86 year old Mother's laugh
    Cootie, nennie and Eastcoastmom like this.

  7. #2877
    I won't forget Cootie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In the garden
    Posts
    2,529

    Re: What simple things make you happy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well done! I love doing that( well I haven't found a wad) I did find 2 $20's though. Since then Hubby goes through his pockets too well
    Mr. C is not that good about going through his pockets so I always check his on the way into the washer to make sure there are no pens, screws, sprinkler parts or other such things in his pockets. I have a rule that I get to keep all cash that I find and once in a while I find coins and even some bills He doesn't seem to mind.

    I am simply happy to be home after a conference in Portland OR that went very well! And a fantastic visit with my daughter who happened to fly in to PDX last night so she stayed with me. I also got to see my son for a few minutes! I am very fortunate to have them in my life!

    to FORT, Peg! I am happy for you to be able to enjoy being with your mom!
    inthegarden and Eastcoastmom like this.

  8. #2878
    Go Teams! inthegarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,411

    Re: What simple things make you happy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cootie View Post
    Mr. C is not that good about going through his pockets so I always check his on the way into the washer to make sure there are no pens, screws, sprinkler parts or other such things in his pockets. I have a rule that I get to keep all cash that I find and once in a while I find coins and even some bills He doesn't seem to mind.

    I am simply happy to be home after a conference in Portland OR that went very well! And a fantastic visit with my daughter who happened to fly in to PDX last night so she stayed with me. I also got to see my son for a few minutes! I am very fortunate to have them in my life!

    to FORT, Peg! I am happy for you to be able to enjoy being with your mom!

    In addition to the items you listed, I'll add nails, fence tying wire, pencils and keys! And...the dreaded greasy shop towels and paper towels which create havoc with the other clothes in the wash. There is very little money, although I do think he will occasionally leave a little change in a pocket for a tip.
    Now my son, gee I miss washing his clothes...I would find $5.00 and change in his. Of course I would return it.

    Fresh Blueberries, peaches and raspberries make me Happy!
    Cootie likes this.

  9. #2879
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,487

    Re: What simple things make you happy?

    Drinking ice cold water when it's hot outside!! I can see the begging looks in people's eyes!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  10. #2880
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,487

    Re: What simple things make you happy?

    Not being infected by that stoopid virus that has shut a lot of people's internet access down!!!
    Hyper likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.