+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree763Likes

Thread: What simple things make you happy?

Re: What simple things make you happy?

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3961710;
    Can you imagine how much happiness I felt at finding a glove (from a beloved hat/glove/scarf) set that has been missing for several years???!!!! I am doing the dance!!!
    That is good news. I usually only find the missing glove, boot, etc, after I've thrown the other one away.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3961985;
    Where was it?
    It was way in the back of a junk drawer that I had checked many times!! Don't know how I missed it.

I would still wear the hat, scarf, and the remaining glove because it was in my favorite deep, deep red color....and I look good in red!!!! I just couldn't bring myself to throw the rest of the set away!!

Keep Hope Alive!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Going on a bike ride with my daughter along a beautiful river. I haven't been on a bike in about 5 years maybe? There are lots of hills where I live and I am out of shape, not to mention 5 years older, but I made it! So much fun!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Rocking a baby to sleep, humming a soft lullaby - especially on the back porch during a soft, summer rain.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

My daughter, and the fact that, when I have any kind of trouble in my life, I know that I can always call her and she makes me feel better. She has this special ability to always be able to say the right thing.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Reading a good book and just relaxing. I did find $50 in a purse I was getting out to pack for a trip.lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Reading the above simple things reminds me of so many more reasons to feel happy. Thanks!

I have a few weeks where I can sleep as long as I want and have very few things scheduled. So I sleep until 8:00 AM or so and then usually take a walk in the nice morning weather. A simple thing that feels like a luxury!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Breezy weather makes me happy.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I was doing errands over the week-end and saw these kids sitting on the town green. I don't know who the kids are, I was just driving by and saw them. The explanation they gave about why they're there was simply "to make someone's day!"

That's lovely Bunny!
    Simple pleasure... they used the correct form of "you're"!!!!!
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread