+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree775Likes

Thread: What simple things make you happy?

FORT Fogey

Re: What simple things make you happy?

Looking at my three beautiful children when they are sleeping. To me that is the most beautiful sight in the world to see a child totally at peace.

I love watching the Olympics. Something about getting to see all these people from all this different places getting a chance to shine just makes me happy.

Coming in from an hour of shoveling wet snow to have a bowl of homemade chili from the crockpot with melted cheese and crumbled crackers. Mmmmmmm. So rewarding.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3838505;
    Coming in from an hour of shoveling wet snow to have a bowl of homemade chili from the crockpot with melted cheese and crumbled crackers. Mmmmmmm. So rewarding.

I'll be right over.....boy, that sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3838389;
    Looking at my three beautiful children when they are sleeping. To me that is the most beautiful sight in the world to see a child totally at peace.

I love watching the Olympics. Something about getting to see all these people from all this different places getting a chance to shine just makes me happy.
    I agree, I remember those days.

Reading all of Gutmutter's fabulous meal ideas!

I got an email yesterday from a friend of my son's ex wife. She sent me a bunch of pictures of Baileigh, my youngest granddaughter, that were taken in the hospital right after she was born. As most of you know, we didn't get to see her at all when she was a baby, so you can imagine how happy I was to get these pictures. She says she has more and will send them when she gets everything organized. I thought this was just such a kind thing for someone to do.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

How wonderful! Makes you feel so good in your heart!

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3844904;
    I got an email yesterday from a friend of my son's ex wife. She sent me a bunch of pictures of Baileigh, my youngest granddaughter, that were taken in the hospital right after she was born. As most of you know, we didn't get to see her at all when she was a baby, so you can imagine how happy I was to get these pictures. She says she has more and will send them when she gets everything organized. I thought this was just such a kind thing for someone to do.
    Enjoy them Lil!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Waiting for my Flavia coffee/tea deliveries this week!! You can almost track it to the moment it will arrive at your door.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

51 degrees and sunny today, 60's for the weekend

+ Reply to Thread