I'm extremely happy that I chose to have a 2nd cup of tea over going back to sleep this morning. My son spilled a glass of juice on a chair cushion before he left for school, so I sopped it up and leaned it against the wall by the space heater. I made my tea and was just about to log in here when I smelled the smoke. It didn't register with me at first and thought I had left the oven on but as I neared the kitchen, there was the cushion in flames If I had gone back to sleep, this could have ended quite badly as our smoke detectors never went off. Please be careful everyone.