+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 328 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast
Like Tree694Likes

Thread: What simple things make you happy?

seeing my family smile.......

watching my kids learn something new.....

seeing a rainbow in the sky........
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Listening to my hubby sing in the shower (he can't sing at all, but it's still so cute!)...

Getting through a day without a telemarketer calling...

Seeing little old couples walking slowly through the mall still holding hands like young lovers...

Watching kids - no matter where they're at. They are always a joy!

Quote Originally Posted by charlottej
    Going in my 4 month old's nursery to wake him up after he slept all night long and having him smile and giggle at me. What a feeling!!
    When our daughter was an infant, we dreamed of the time (day dreamed, of course since we weren't getting any real sleep!) when she would sleep through the night. The first time our daughter (17 now ) finally slept through the night, we still didn't get any sleep because we were up checking on her all night, thinking something was wrong with her!

There is nothing better than seeing your baby smile and hearing them giggle.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Awww...charlotte that is too precious.

(you just brought me back to kissing my little Angel Pie goodnight in her crib more than 5 years ago - I remember she had the most wonderful baby smell about her soft little face and hair)
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

My two favorite smells in the entire world........baby smell and puppy smell.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Angel boy
    Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    Awww...charlotte that is too precious.

(you just brought me back to kissing my little Angel Pie goodnight in her crib more than 5 years ago - I remember she had the most wonderful baby smell about her soft little face and hair)
    Our first night home from the hospital, I sat there in the rocking chair holding my angel boy and hubby was telling me to put him in his crib and come to bed. I started bawling and saying "I can't leave my baby alone in the dark!" Hubby let me leave the nursery lamp on the first few nights so he wouldn't be in the dark.

Angel boy
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBug
    Seeing little old couples walking slowly through the mall still holding hands like young lovers...

I love old people together!! I love old people separately!! I love old people, period!! (Except when they are driving in front of me!! )

Angel boy
    Another one.....
    Catching my hubby checking out my bod when I am changing clothes. (Few extra pounds after the baby, and a few stretch marks don't deter him!)

Being home.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepysluggo
    Being home.

Watching boats on the water and smelling that sea smell.

+ Reply to Thread