+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Smaller Font??!

Princess

Smaller Font??!

Is this just on my computer, or did the font suddenly become smaller?? Don't like it. Microscope needed!

Queen of all boards
    didnt happen to me...I think it must be your settings.
    Life is a game, play hard.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Modesty, if you are using IE, go to the top of the tool bar under "View" and scroll down to "text size" to check to see if you have accidentally changed your settings (if this is happening to you on all web sites not just the FORT)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

We didn't change anything. Must be a setting on your computer.

Princess
    Thanks BF!! That did the trick - sorry, I'm such a :dinosaur.... (I had no idea that I could even change the font size). I probably accidentally hit some secret key combination as I was posting!

Modesty you make me feel so much better!!! When I moved a couple of weeks ago I had to get a new monitor and somehow I got messed up in the opposite direction...everything on my screen was freakin HUGE!! I had tried the font thing and no such luck, but just as easily fixed....my "screen size" setting was wierd and only took a quick click to fix. I felt all silly asking for help but heck...I just know how to do what I need to on this thing, I know nothing of the "technical" stuff about it!!

Princess
    Thanks Libra........ The embarrassing part about it for me is that I'm supposedly a computer engineer...

+ Reply to Thread