+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 170

Thread: Unconventional traits you seek out in a significant other

  1. #1
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,017

    Unconventional traits you seek out in a significant other

    Hi Everyone

    I don't know about you all, but I can't get enough of these "men are from mars women are from venus" type threads around here. The discussions have been enligtening, humorous, and sometimes shocking. This brings me to my next question:

    What are some uncommon characteristics that you seek out in your potential mate? I don't mean the banal kindness, generosity, consideration, sense of humor, blah, blah, blah, over and over rose ceremony inspired adjectives we all know and use. What do you really look for in a mate? Please feel free to be as superficial as you want too... I won't get offended .

    I look for:

    Broad shoulders
    White, straight teeth
    Good Manners
    An appreciation for cheesy pop culture
    Silly/Goofy
    Unafraid to dance in public
    Unhairy knuckles
    Wears boxers
    Open to trying unusual food

    What do you look for??

  2. #2
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,017
    Oh and strength, emotional and physical. And I don't mean cut and built like a Fight Club-Brad Pitt, but someone who isn't physically wimpy or indecisive.

  3. #3
    CITY OF CHAMPS! aliasmq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    adidas Originals-Harvard
    Age
    44
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Hi Everyone

    I don't know about you all, but I can't get enough of these "men are from mars women are from venus" type threads around here. The discussions have been enligtening, humorous, and sometimes shocking. This brings me to my next question:

    What are some uncommon characteristics that you seek out in your potential mate? I don't mean the banal kindness, generosity, consideration, sense of humor, blah, blah, blah, over and over rose ceremony inspired adjectives we all know and use. What do you really look for in a mate? Please feel free to be as superficial as you want too... I won't get offended .

    I look for:

    Broad shoulders
    White, straight teeth
    Good Manners
    An appreciation for cheesy pop culture
    Silly/Goofy
    Unafraid to dance in public
    Unhairy knuckles
    Wears boxers
    Open to trying unusual food

    What do you look for??

    hhhmmmm........I'll buy that for a dollar!
    What time!!!

  4. #4
    FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    hangin' with the girls drinking Cosmos
    Posts
    7,815
    I look for:

    A nice build (not too big, but has to have some muscles)
    Has to be a good dancer and not afraid to dance in public
    Good manners
    Great sense of humor
    Has to be able to carry on an intellectual conversation without starring at my chest

  5. #5
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,017
    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    Has to be able to carry on an intellectual conversation without starring at my chest
    EXACTLY

  6. #6
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,017
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    hhhmmmm........I'll buy that for a dollar!
    What time!!!

  7. #7
    Peeking In Duxxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    looking for a deal on evilBay
    Posts
    6,052
    clean well groomed hands.. clean fingernails
    good teeth
    broad shoulders
    much taller than my 5'4
    good sense of humour
    able to do something on friday night other than hanging out at the local sports bar with his buddies
    good father - I mean a really good father, caring, nurturing, able to listen to his child .. and do this in a crowd of his drinking buddies
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

  8. #8
    CITY OF CHAMPS! aliasmq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    adidas Originals-Harvard
    Age
    44
    Posts
    809
    I like women with hairy backs, knuckles,pits, toes,unkempt,yellow teeth and a crocked back....oh don't forget the nosering

  9. #9
    dvm
    dvm is offline
    Get off the hate train.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,017
    Quote Originally Posted by aliasmq
    I like women with hairy backs, knuckles,pits, toes,unkempt,yellow teeth and a crocked back....oh don't forget the nosering


    What about an 80s bang perm and shoulder pads

  10. #10
    CITY OF CHAMPS! aliasmq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    adidas Originals-Harvard
    Age
    44
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm


    What about an 80s bang perm and shoulder pads
    as long as she carries a flowbee and hair-a-gami...she's HOT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.