+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: What is your ONE guilty pleasure ?

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    We used to have a few Dunkin Donuts places down here in 'Bama but they're all gone now.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Speaking as a Canadian, I can proudly say that Tim Horton's donuts ar the best ones ever!!! I mean seriously, a drive thru donut shop you gotta admit that's awesome!
    It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

i'm a krispy kreme donut lover myself... i don't care for any other donuts. even dunkin donuts, which i grew up eating. nothing beats a fat fortified sugar slathered hot kk.

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by sher
    i'm a krispy kreme donut lover myself... i don't care for any other donuts. even dunkin donuts, which i grew up eating. nothing beats a fat fortified sugar slathered hot kk.
    Y'know several have said that KK's just don't taste good if cold.....well how do you rectify this ? You throw them in the microwave for about 25 seconds and VOILA ! You have warm, moist, amazing and totally sinful KK's allover again.

FORT Fogey
    Good point, FG.

-Rach

I miss my dunkin donuts.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

~*Perfect Princess*~ Blazingorchidlv's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    welcome to seattle, where there are two coffee joints on every corner... and no, thats NOT an exxageration.
    sounds like Vegas and 7-11s! One on every corner...and 2 on a couple

Quote Originally Posted by greenie
    In New England, especially Boston, Dunkin' Donuts is part of driving directions no matter where you go.

Take a left at the Dunkin' Donuts, and I'm two house down from the second Dunkin' Donuts.

Those are literally directions to my house.
    Like I was telling Senrik thats Vegas and 7-11s! Its theres a 7-11 on the corner...and its like ok...but this one has 2!! Now what! lol its horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Blazingorchidlv
    Like I was telling Senrik thats Vegas and 7-11s! Its theres a 7-11 on the corner...and its like ok...but this one has 2!! Now what! lol its horrible
    you can't use Starbux as a reference point..... because you'd keep asking.... is that the right one? is that the right one? and all you'd manage to do is get wet.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    you can't use Starbux as a reference point..... because you'd keep asking.... is that the right one? is that the right one? and all you'd manage to do is get wet.
    Its actually kinda the same with 7-11s. Where my sister lives..within about..a 1/2 mile to a mile...there is FIVE 7-11s. I think its like 1/2 mile. Its sad. lol At the one intersection...there is 2. Right across from each other. I find that sad...lol They seem to have KIND of died out a little.

+ Reply to Thread