+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: What is your ONE guilty pleasure ?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Darn, I like so many guilty things it would be difficult to pick just one.

I'd have to go with Starbucks though, as it's almost criminal that I pay over $2 there when I want a cup of steamed milk!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fogey
    Senrik, love the siggy! Chris Rock was HILARIOUS at the VMA's.....

-Rach

Quote Originally Posted by brenna
    Speaking as a Canadian, I can proudly say that Tim Horton's donuts ar the best ones ever!!! I mean seriously, a drive thru donut shop you gotta admit that's awesome!
    I work there and they just look so unappetizing to me now, especially after watching batch after batch be made. I imagine KK is the same.

But that said, I still have a maple dip on my break occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    Darn, I like so many guilty things it would be difficult to pick just one.

I'd have to go with Starbucks though, as it's almost criminal that I pay over $2 there when I want a cup of steamed milk!
    Coffee is my guilty pleasure too...

$6 for a cup of coffee... it's definitely worth it too.

And dark chocolate.

And procrastination. That's one of my guilty pleasures.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Fell in love with a boy.. realitynut95's Avatar
    Kelly Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by Blazingorchidlv
    Its actually kinda the same with 7-11s. Where my sister lives..within about..a 1/2 mile to a mile...there is FIVE 7-11s. I think its like 1/2 mile. Its sad. lol At the one intersection...there is 2. Right across from each other. I find that sad...lol They seem to have KIND of died out a little.
    well I can't exactly say that around here... they are EVERYWHERE... and hard to resist... and just be glad that I do, or else... could you imagine a manic (or more manic) senrik? yowch...

Seriously.... its Coffee, (or latte, espresso, etc) and scones.... Scones are to die for.... (those and bagels)...
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

~*Perfect Princess*~ Blazingorchidlv's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    well I can't exactly say that around here... they are EVERYWHERE... and hard to resist... and just be glad that I do, or else... could you imagine a manic (or more manic) senrik? yowch...

Seriously.... its Coffee, (or latte, espresso, etc) and scones.... Scones are to die for.... (those and bagels)...
    I know i love starbucks...White Chocolate Mocha extra vanilla please. And if I am WAY tired...extra shot of Espresso. And they have these..Classic coffee cake muffins...omg....im in heaven just thinkin about it i know where im going before work tomorrow
    I swear the alcohol is coming out my nose

Ociffer...i swear to drunk i am not God...

Quote Originally Posted by Blazingorchidlv
    I know i love starbucks...White Chocolate Mocha extra vanilla please. And if I am WAY tired...extra shot of Espresso. And they have these..Classic coffee cake muffins...omg....im in heaven just thinkin about it i know where im going before work tomorrow
    lol and for the real Seattle experience, you need a scone.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik

Hey Senrick!! I knew you were manic, and now you admit it. You didn't think I'd find you here, did you??

FORT Fogey
    I have such a thing for KK doughnuts! I think they're decent even when they're cold. Better than a lot of other doughnuts I've eaten. I guess I love the glazings and stuff.

I like the microwave idea though.

But like I said, I eat them cold. I'd do it for breakfast and inhale them. Yummy breakfast

Definitely my guilty pleasure. Almost went crazy when I saw another dozen sitting on the counter when I came out of my room on Friday. And I have them somewhat often.

You know what's another guilty pleasure of mine? My cable TV's music channels. It's so much like satellite radio, so it's awesome! I love that it's no commercials and I can listen to music I never hear on the radio. I'd listen to it every day during the summer if I could. And I certainly tried.

+ Reply to Thread