+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Online Diaries, Anyone?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpayroll
    Here is the corrected url www.mykiwibox.com/journals/journal.asp?id=5134

Chris
    How is that possible? Geez, I memorized the link and I just went there and it's my.kiwibox.com d*** thing! Why is the link 2 different things on here?

FORT Fogey
    I've always wanted a LiveJournal, but my parents won't pay for one. I could easily get one if I got a Live Journal Code... everyone who signs up gets one to give to one other person. Does anyone happen to have one, or know anyone who does? It would REALLY help me. Thanks!

-Rach

Quote Originally Posted by maleady33
    I've always wanted a LiveJournal, but my parents won't pay for one. I could easily get one if I got a Live Journal Code... everyone who signs up gets one to give to one other person. Does anyone happen to have one, or know anyone who does? It would REALLY help me. Thanks!

-Rach
    Well there is always blogspot.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

FORT Fogey
    Yes, but I drool over LiveJournal.... *tries to remember the smiley code for the drooling smiley*

-Rach

foolhardy comrade Moon Skin Child's Avatar
    Well, ask Mdrio9. Maybe he has one.

(I hate to ask this, but are you a guy, Mdrio9? Sorry, but I wanted to make sure.)
    I was in love with a difficult man.

Yes, but I drool over LiveJournal.... *tries to remember the smiley code for the drooling smiley*

-Rach
    Well there are 2 : slobber = :slobber : drool =

Without the spaces of course!

Chris

-Rach
    slashcode is still the best.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

How can I sleep well? jbeckham7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Skin Child
    Hello all!

jbeckham7, I like your diary, and I will join the Clay ring, but I don't like that particular picture of him...
    Thanks Moon Skin Child! Glad you like it. Ya. The Clay picture isnt that flattering for him...

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Are you in college yet?
    lil_cutie, I'm in college and he's in my school. Meeting him in school everyday is a bliss.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar

-Rach
    Livejournal rocks! Anyway, I can get you a livejournal code. Do you still want one? Then we'll be friends over at Livejournal.

Moon Skin Child, Mdrio9 is a guy.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

+ Reply to Thread