+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I already messed up!

Actually, all of the mods have the same "power". We don't have individual forum moderators, like they do at most places. Instead, all 12 of the mods and I just hang out pretty much everywhere, and all have the job of keeping the place up.

Anyway, we'll keep this thread. No harm, and it'll keep your post count up where it belongs.

agentcarver
    Hmmm... News to me! Thanks, John!

Leave the thread, Summer. We can use it for posting mistakes we have all made on a message board. It might be fun! Mine was posting a thread entitled Am I talking too much!

agentcarver
    Clara: That is was...

HA! Since I'm back on top, you can't be posting THAT much, now can you ;-) Don't worry-We don't mind if you're more active than some of our other members, just as long as you don't enforce your viewpoints on us, you'll be fine.

Agent, you should know me well enough by now, I NEVER impose my viewpoints on others. I am very open-minded and come from a very hostile board prior to this one so I know first hand what it feels like to be gang-flamed for posting a viewpoint that is contrary to what the "in crowd" feels is right or wrong. I love these boards and I enjoy the people on these boards. I find them to be both intellectual and down-to-earth! You are one of the posters here that keeps me in stitches and on my toes. I am very honored to be a part of this forum.

Ok, I hope someone checks this thread and posts an answer to this question. It seems like the older members of the FORT are everywhere. They always seem so have their reply posted in a timely manner so that their answer "goes along" with the thread. I roam around checking the threads I am interested in at the time and by the time I get back around to a particular thread, replies have been made to what I posted and have moved on. How do y'all keep up with each thread so that your posts are appropriate? Do you just hang out in one thread for a while then move on?
    Watch out, It's a stampede!

Queen of all boards
    Summer...most of us have admitted to being Junkies...that means we are always here...but, if you want to respond to something earlier in the thread, you can always quote the person you are responding to.
    Life is a game, play hard.

Ok, Surfer, how did you know so quickly that I had posted that question?

Queen of all boards
    because the little envelope next to the thread was white...meaning it was a new post.
    Life is a game, play hard.

Ah, I am learning, thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast