+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: What games do you play with your pets?

Premium Member
    Dolly, my 6 year old Silky Terrier, loves to chase the tennis ball. We go to the dog park and she will chase the ball and then bring it back to me over and over and over. I make her take breaks because otherwise she would do this until she drops. She's so cute she looks like a little party favor when she's running across the field with the ball in her mouth.

Here are two pictures of my cat trying to avoid having his picture taken. Then there is one of our neighbors kittens coming over through the apple trees. Just felt like sharing.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by applesauce; 09-03-2004 at 03:56 AM.

The first picture of your cat definitely says, "sheesh......these paparazzi..... ..........knock it off already....must you keep taking pictures of me?" That picture is priceless!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Oh my gosh, how cute, Applesauce! Your kitty is adorable. Your beautiful lawn looks so inviting. Your neighbors kittens are just precious. How cute that they peek over your fence. Do they ever come all the way over for "a visit"? Does it make your kitty angry?
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Rumpshaker, there is also a small hole in the fence and the kittens come over all the time and play on our grass. My kids LOVE them. My cat doesn't seem to mind since he goes over to there house all the time . We have a small seating area outside of our dining room and the kittens will often be curled up sleeping on the padded bench. So cute!

It's hard to find anything sweeter than puppies or kittens sleeping.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Regular
    I created a "cat TV" in the patio outside the office. Hanging bird feeders & chipmunk/squirrel bungees & swings (suspends with peanut butter & corn). My cat can watch his "TV" while I'm working in the office. Then when he wants to nap there's a cat snuggle bed on a footstool under my desk. Creates a cave-like scenario he likes & I can slip my feet between the snuggle bed & footstool to keep them warm.

Here's a product that eliminated the 'fur ball' issue: 1 inch in the canned food per day: By vetbasis (web of same name) called simply enough "Hairball gel". No petroleum. Has canola & cocoa butter.

Got any tips about bringing a new cat into an older cat's household? He's 14. His brother & best friend passed away last spring. They were very close. Or do you think he should spend his remaining years as the lion king alone?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567