+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What games do you play with your pets?

Remember how I cleaned? Well there are plenty of corners the knucklehead could have sat in where the background would've been nice :rolleyes.

Oh well:

[IMG]images/img/jackwall.jpg[/IMG]

Here is a good one of his face, for those who don't know, we found him as a kitten. We took him to the vet and were told that he'd had a cold... the virus went to his eyes. So if whoever he had belonged to had taken him in right away, his eyes would have been fine... anyway, here he is taking a break from playing with a toy:

[IMG]images/img/jack2.jpg[/IMG]
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Has anyone here ever put a banana peel on a cat's back? It was so funny to watch our cats hunker down on their back legs and creep around stealthily, trying to figure out what was on their backs.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

He's having a little time out. What do you think he's thinking? Oh, I guess people have been asking that as long as there's been cats.

What a sweetie pie. I'm so glad you rescued him. Cats are pretty amazing in that they are known for good eyesight but their other senses are just as sharp - way beyond ours. You must have the best hearing cat on the planet!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

oh, p.s. to Cali - we call black & white cats Jellicle Cats (a la T.S. Eliot).

p.p.s. to Amanda - I didn't see any pix attached!

That is so weird. I just tried opening this thread with a different browser, and now I don't see it either.

It's there, I swear! And it's cute!!

P.S. Anyone who wants to teach me how to attach it correctly, please feel free.

Edited to add - I love seeing all these pictures. Not just because I'm jealous that you all know how to post them, either. They're very cute!

I opened this thread with a different browser, now I see where you added the picture but it has a red X for me. Weird. And I swear, a post from Paulie appeared that I did not see before about the banana peel.
    We tie a sock around their tummies. One cat flops on the ground - she can't move. The other tries and it's hilarious (but a little cruel)...

Here's a pic of our Cali cat.

Vet says she's about a year and a half old. She was a neighborhood stray that we were feeding, and she was declawed on the front paws, so we HAD to take her in, right?

Oh, this is within a day or so of when we took her in...A couple of months ago. The blanket is an old one we figured we'd just throw away.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Has anyone here ever put a banana peel on a cat's back? It was so funny to watch our cats hunker down on their back legs and creep around stealthily, trying to figure out what was on their backs.
    I've done that once and it was hilarious. They act like you put a brick on their back. But my cat was so stressed out about it that I felt bad and haven't done it since.

Something I used to do with my cat - it wasn't "playing" exactly, although my friends would argue that the cat was playing with me, instead of the other way around...

In a house I used to live in, my cat liked to get on the roof on a daily basis. She would run up a tree and jump on the roof. If I walked outside, she would hang her head over the overhang and look at me, meowing incessantly as if to say "Help! I got up here and can't get down!" Now, I know she could get down, because sometimes I would ignore her, and of course, she would eventually get down by herself. But most times, the meowing would get to me and I would feel obliged to come to her "rescue" :rolleyes. We had some chairs that were fairly light and had a wicker seat. I would lift the chair over my head to the edge of the gutter, where my cat, taking her time, would climb onto the seat and ride the "kitty elevator" down to safety. My roomates and friends thought this was hilarious, if not the most pathetic thing they'd ever seen. Not to be crude, but have you heard the term "p*ssy-whipped"? I guess you could say that term applies to me, in this case...

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Here is a picture of my precious baby...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yesterday was the first time I ever hosed off the back patio while our Dalmatian was out back with me. I was cracking up as he chased the stream of water all over the place trying to catch it in his mouth, and kick it with his feet. Hilarious.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast