+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 585 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141191 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

I got this new Buffy av...it's a pic of Buffy and Spike in "Something Blue."

Awww, I love that picture, Mike. I always had a soft spot in my heart for ol' Spike.

"They call him 'William the Bloody' because his poetry's so bloody awful!"
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I just changed my av to a scene from Moulin Rouge with Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor...I just loved that movie and their singing and I love this scene with the blue and the moon and the Eiffel Tower, too. Just perfect for me! And "Someday I'll Fly Away" is one of the songs from the movie.
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

FORT Fogey
    1. Because I'm not very creative and it was already on my hard drive.
    2. It's a picture of my husband and myself.
    3. Maybe once a month or so.

I'm expecting my first child on September 6th, so as soon as I have her, she will definitely become my avatar...

Also, I have to say that every time I see John's with Simon giving thumbs down, it somehow makes me think John is angry about something.

Congratulations, Anna! You and your hubby look cute! I thought about making the same kind of av for me too, but I haven't quite figured it out yet.

BTW, isn't John always angry? Just kidding, John!
    Who shot who in the what now?

I was going to say, GF. I *am* always angry, I thought.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by John
    SR, the explanation of your name was more interesting!

Mine's just the reverse...My avatar is something interesting I picked up in my internet travels, and my name is...ummm...Bob.
    If your name is Bob, how come you go by John?

FORT Fogey
    Thanks greenflute. We've been married four years and are so happy together. Actually, that picture is about three or four years old, but I didn't have any more recent pictures scanned.

Awwww. Anna, you & your hubby are adorable!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Reality Junkie
    How do you go about post an Avatar??? I would love to do this and have all sorts of fun pics to post, but don't know how. Help??????
    D.

Hmmm...now where did I put that clue??

+ Reply to Thread