+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 585 FirstFirst ... 29697071727374757677787980818283848586878889129179579 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

Stevie, your av is really cool! It's also kind of creepy. What is it?

Will don't have any fun. madbanana's Avatar
    I LOVE DOGBERT!!!...and i found this picture of him so i put it as my av.....the words above the picture "in that case dance for me"....i got that from my dilbert calender.....lol its hard to explain but...someone from the future was visiting and he said to dogbert

"I must return to the future now, your majesty"

Dogbert- "They dont call me majesty yet"

Time traveller- "You'll make it retro-active so you could boss around the time travelers"

Dogbert- "In that case dance for me"
    peace;
    it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart

I'm currently being a cheesehead and decided to change mine to a newer pic of myself along with the guy that brings a smile to my face on a regular basis now. Lord it's nice to feel like a semi-normal person again after getting out of a bad relationship, what a difference a new person in your life can make!!

I like the new av Libra. It's nice to hear that you're happy again...

and what nice big hands he has.
    I’m haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

*nods and rests his left hand on his knee so he can scratch his ankle with it*
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I downloaded Rob’s pic from Fluff’s post in the “Separated at birth” thread. (I trust you don’t mind, Fluff ) Then I couldn’t resist putting the old Homeland Security device to good use.

I don’t mind Rob so much. Just having fun. Meant it in the nicest way possible.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I think it's perfect Sheela, Too bad it wasn't true.
    Mine is sanskrit for Om Padme ra Hum the Buddist meditation with a maple leaf for the team . Hey it worked they won !
    Glad to see the cute guy in your Av Libra !

Will don't have any fun. madbanana's Avatar
    I got a new one now....I really loved dogbert but i thought it was time for a change...

This is me this picture was taken with the web cam
    peace;
    it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart

Cool, MB! You look neither angry nor insane.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread