+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

Re: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

My son (with his new hair which has now fallen out again) and myself at my aunt's wedding. 3rd time is the charm I hear!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I love pics of the both of you. ♥

Your son is very talented EastCoastMom

FORT Fogey

My current avatar is something another poster sent me, and it represents our relationship and how I feel about all my fellow FORTERS.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;4134985;
    My new dream vehicle. Of course, since I am poor, my dream vehicle lives at the car lot.
    Is that a Ford Explorer Sport? It looks like my truck, but newer. I heart my Explorer Sport. Mine is a 2003. It's great because our family can fit in it, I can put my dog in the back, and the 4x4 is damn handy with all the snow we've gotten this year.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;4140783;
    Is that a Ford Explorer Sport? It looks like my truck, but newer. I heart my Explorer Sport. Mine is a 2003. It's great because our family can fit in it, I can put my dog in the back, and the 4x4 is damn handy with all the snow we've gotten this year.
    Yes, the new ones are just called Sport Tracs. I love them. I want a pick up again, but I want the back seat. Plus, I think they are just cool looking. Of course it will be a while before I can afford it, but a girl can dream, right?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;4140839;
    Yes, the new ones are just called Sport Tracs. I love them. I want a pick up again, but I want the back seat. Plus, I think they are just cool looking. Of course it will be a while before I can afford it, but a girl can dream, right?

Dagwood -- you can get a pick-up with a back seat. Ford F-150 has been making them for years. My son has one which is quite roomy in the back, and has a huge truck bed. Perhaps the SportTrac is less expensive and will give you the same features. Good luck; I hope you eventually get what you want. My son was a Ford engineer; we drive Fords and love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD;4141115;
    Dagwood -- you can get a pick-up with a back seat. Ford F-150 has been making them for years. My son has one which is quite roomy in the back, and has a huge truck bed. Perhaps the SportTrac is less expensive and will give you the same features. Good luck; I hope you eventually get what you want. My son was a Ford engineer; we drive Fords and love them.
    I am a huge Ford fan myself. I am currently driving a Jeep but want a Ford again. I miss my pickup.

The size of the bed isn't all that important to me. I just like having a pickup. I love the look of the Sport Trac.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

The boy lost all of his hair again. I think he looks good bald! Here's a pic before it fell out for the 2nd time.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Yup, with donuts!!

He's as handsome as ever! Not everyone can pull off that look as well as he does. ♥

my current avatar is of my nephew and don't worry got permission from bro to use it as an avatar. Got this pic as a Christmas gift. Just had to show off the adorable little guy.

+ Reply to Thread