+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 585 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149549 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

Originally posted by raindance
    broken_pryncess, that is alyssa milano. It had better be, cuz i got it from 'the alyssa milano website' . ok. btw, love your avs. tori amos is really gorgeous. How did you find so many pics to fit into the standard size? all my pics cannot be fitted as av's as they are too big.
    i really don't think that is alyssa milano - unless she's had some major plastic surgery or something... ??? oh, and i just sized all of my pics using a photo program. they were all really big and on my screensaver, but i cropped them down, and resized them to fit on here.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

I made my avatar, even though its kind of plain (I have a nicer one with fading effects, but its size is too big by 10k. Oh well. Anyway, I'm trying to get into Survivor spirit, and based on the bio, Heidi is my favorite.

hmmm, i don't know. maybe it's the make up or something.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

I wanted in on the Tori-ness of avatars.

nice, ducky. i like it! and, i don't know, rain... she just looks really emaciated and strange if it is her. i believe you, i just can't believe that she looks like that... does that make sense? what's the link that you got that pic from? i'd really like to check it out.
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

Thanks BP. I'll probably change it like, tomorrow, though, because I'm like that with my avatars.

yw. i do like it, though... i'm not into hockey at all (sorry). god! and, i can't stop laughing about jodaar's dream about the hockey mask and 7" heel boots!!

It doesn't matter if you don't like hockey. I see you're in an Icicle phase right now. That's cool, I dig that song.

I can't believe jodaar had a dream about Wayner either.

it's hard to be in anything but an icicle phase right now... it's like
    -2 out there!!!

yeah, a smile comes to my face whenever i envision wayner in those thigh high 7" black leather boots!! jodaar...jodaar...jodaar...:no no

seriously, i had better not think to long on it, or i'll be the one having that "nightmare" tonight.

It's nearly -40 here, so consider yourself lucky.

Wayner loves those thigh-high boots, what can I say...

+ Reply to Thread