+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

Time to change my avatar yet again. I wish my hair would look this great everyday, perfectionized curlyness courtesy of my hair dresser (well, you can't have everything I guess). Like always I find it hard to chose, colour or b/w? Sticking with colour for now. The avatars are based on a web cam pic

Last edited by fredlun; 03-14-2007 at 04:43 PM.

fredlun: Both photos are great, but I like B&W. I love the shades of blond throughout your hair and the curls soften your profile and are hot!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

St. Patty's is over.

I'm waiting on the world to change. Life is hard. Take a nap.

I Is Stephanie
    I was screencapping a million scenes from the 1st episode of BB7, and this one came out with the eye open, which seriously made my day. (Sad, huh?) So I felt that I should set it as my avatar here, the one place where people might appreciate it for being the BB7 official slogan!

Oh, and Fredlun, I like the color one better! You can see where the blond offsets your brown eyes, while not so much in the Black and White version...
    Last edited by 11sstephanie; 03-18-2007 at 06:26 PM.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

I'm cheering for my alma mater, BGSU, in the Women's NCAA tournament. They beat Vanderbilt last night to get to the Sweet 16. This is the first time that a MAC women's team has made it that far.

eta - They play Arizona State on Saturday.

I'm thinking of Easter. And my honey bunny. Probably won't see him until after Easter now.

In my Dark Shadows mood
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    I'd like to point out our very own 'Culture Slut', Geek the Girl, has taken to using a photo of herself instead of the professional models she usually presents us with. May I also point out, she kicks their asses.

You are, without a doubt, the hottest geek I know Ms. Geek.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2299937;
    I'd like to point out our very own 'Culture Slut', Geek the Girl, has taken to using a photo of herself instead of the professional models she usually presents us with. May I also point out, she kicks their asses.

You are, without a doubt, the hottest geek I know Ms. Geek.

Oh my, all this praise. I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy! You are too kind, Uncle David, but me hotter than the likes of Sherilyn Fenn and Alexis Bledel? I think not. Still, your post has totally made my day and it's not even noon here yet.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl;2300375;

Oh my, all this praise. I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy! You are too kind, Uncle David, but me hotter than the likes of Sherilyn Fenn and Alexis Bledel? I think not. Still, your post has totally made my day and it's not even noon here yet.
    Geek, believe it! You're hotter than a $2 Rolex. Maybe even hotter than Hell's hinges.
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

+ Reply to Thread