+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 585 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145545 ... LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

If the Bucs make it to the Bowl, I'll change the av again to a more customized one.

Maybe a Chucky Doll with a Bucs shirt on

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I saw it and I like it John!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I need to show my support for the Raiders tomorrow! They will prevail and I hope to see your Bucs in the big game John
    You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty.

I noticed it right away in another forum, Mokka! I think that your game is pretty much a lock for the Raiders - the Titans just don't have game on the same level.

My game, on the other hand, is going to be an uphill battle all the way, a fight for every yard of turf. But a lot of respectable people are saying the Bucs have a decent shot, if they show up with everything and determination to win. Let's hope so.

So, today is like Groundhog Day. Will the avatar go away this afternoon, or will there be one more week of it?

Big games today! I'm gonna be cheering for the Titans. Sorry, guys...

My husband is a huge Bucs fan, John. He also thinks the Raiders are gonna stomp my Titans today. I'm hoping for a Bucs~Titans superbowl. Should make for an interesting game day in my house.

I'm not sure how the Titans are gonna do today, I'm just hoping for a good game.

We'll see!!

Oh! Back on topic for a second, I chose my av because I am a huge Jeff Gordon fan! I snapped this pic of the 24 off of his merchandise trailer at the Bristol night race.

By the way, first race I'd ever been to~ and he won. How cool is that?!

insert cheap shots at Gordon here----> (i hear them all the time)
    my husband is a Stewart fan. Nothing ever comes easy for me on Sundays....:rolleyes

Well, the Raiders COULD lose, but the way they've been playing the last month, they would really have to revert back to their losing stretch for it to happen. If they have the kind of game play they've been having, the Titans unfortunately don't stand a chance, even with McNair's abilities. Oh, and for the record, I'm a HUGE Jevon Kearse fan.

I think before the playoffs began, I said I'd love to see a Raiders/Bucs superbowl. It would be the Return of the Child King on Gruden's part. Coming back to his old team with something new. Gruden is 100% responsible for the Bucs being where they are today - there's no doubt about that. The guy never sleeps.

I just saw a thing on him...He shows up at the training facilities at 3am almost every day, and leaves as late as 10pm. He works his guys into the ground, and tells them when they're not performing up to his expectations. You won't find a much more dedicated coach than this guy.

Glennajo, is Gordon changing numbers this year? I could swear I saw a commercial last night, and they showed him with number 31. I hope not.

OMG! Bite your tongue, John!

:

That is Robby Gordon, one of my least favorite drivers. He is a huge baby, plus racing doesn't need 2 Gordons.

He better never change his number, I'd have to redo all my posters, calendars, etc. that I've got hanging around me in the computer room!!!

Ok, that's good. I saw "Gordon" and the number 31, and thought "that's odd". I admit I wasn't paying too close attention.

My least fave has to be Rusty Wallace. (John ducks from any Rusty-lovers in the audience)

+ Reply to Thread