+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 585 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144544 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

wow wayner she is an alert cute baby, love the avi.....we need to get a better system to do stuff like that (or I got to learn this one better)
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Mine is Patrick Roy. I really wanted to put "Are you there God? It's me, Patrick" like the book, but there totally isn't enough room. Oh well.

I meant to tell you earlier, I think that's f'n hilarious. Except that I thought there might be a conflict, with Patty thinking HE'S God and all.

And I loved Are You There God, It's Me, Margaret.

Funniest. Unintentional. Ending. Ever.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Haha, I know. And reading the book getting all confused by the snaps and belts and whatever. "Huh? Why does she need a belt to wear pads?"

And you're right about Patty thinking he's god, but they call him St Patrick and not God Patrick, so I think it works.

OK, I had to go back to Legolas. Gollum was just freakin me out. If you really miss him, he'll be right here. Feel free to drop by & visit with him. Bring fish & coneys.
    Attached Images Attached Images

THANK YOU SO MUCH JODAAR!!! gollum was freaking me out and i associate that legolas pic with you now.

Originally posted by duckgirl
    Haha, I know. And reading the book getting all confused by the snaps and belts and whatever. "Huh? Why does she need a belt to wear pads?"
    LOL That book was great. It was banned from our school and I wanted to read it so my Dad got it for me and bought the school several copies just to make a point. The belts and snaps were thankfully just on their way out at that point in my life, but I do remember trying to figure it out.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I promised to change mine if the Bucs won their last game. So, here it is. Until the Bucs win the Superbowl, or get eliminated (noooooo!)

glad to have Legolas back jodaar!!!!
    miss him so much!!
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

Love the Bucs logo John (Gruden?). If my Raiders make it to the Super Bowl, I'll have to give Legolas a week or two off.

+ Reply to Thread