+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

Jluvs... loving the av these days - I got to see him in a play off Broadway ("Dog Sees God") when I was in NY in the spring. I was in the fourth row & let me tell you, I don't think I've ever seen such a beautiful man before. Absolutely gorgeous.

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

Just changed mine to remind everyone (Americans, that is) to vote on Tuesday!

Quote Originally Posted by Mellon;2128097;
    Jluvs... loving the av these days - I got to see him in a play off Broadway ("Dog Sees God") when I was in NY in the spring. I was in the fourth row & let me tell you, I don't think I've ever seen such a beautiful man before. Absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks. I had a huge crush on him when he was on LOST. Well actually the crush still lives

One of my friends went to a movie premiere and ran in to him there, as my friend is in the entertainment business. He was trying to find a way to sneak into the conversation that he had a friend that had a mad crush on him and claimed him as her internet boyfriend. In the end he couldn't do that though. He tried
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Mine is a advertising promo that the state of Alabama has right now and it says "Where America finds its voice...Alabama" and it features Ruben Studdard, Bo Bice and Taylor Hicks!!!

and JLuvs..that is a awesomely beautiful picture of Boone!! One could get lost in those eyes!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Reality Fanatic
    Mine is self explanatory....I'm a huge Cady McClain fan and All My Children fan

Getting ready for THE Game.

Quote Originally Posted by veejer;2131025;
    Getting ready for THE Game.
    Prepare carefully--I hear that Indiana is even better than Ball State
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2125409;
    Changed mine to honor my baby, Sam, that I lost almost a year ago

Aw, combatcutie, here: . I still choke up when I think about what an awesome "child" Sam was for you and what a great life you shared with that lucky dog. Know that I'm up here thinking of you during this hard time.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac;2132104;
    Aw, combatcutie, here: . I still choke up when I think about what an awesome "child" Sam was for you and what a great life you shared with that lucky dog. Know that I'm up here thinking of you during this hard time.

Awww...thanks so much Pom. He really was a great little son. Best I could ask for. I've been thinking about getting another one, but don't have the heart to replace him yet. I just don't want him thinking we didn't love him
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I decided to show off part my b-day card my sweetie designed for me. I'm the one on the pillow eating bon bons! He's the handsome one in grey
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread