+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

Our high school is putting on Beauty and the Beast this weekend, and my daughter is playing flute in the pit orchestra.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

They say that April showers bring May flowers, so I've picked some for everyone :even though we've only had flurries instead of rain Summer is coming!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Nimmy is my American Idol Enya Windo's Avatar
    "Nimmy" (Nimrod) is the computer-generated juvenile sea monster that the teenage hero Miles raised from an egg on the sci-fi TV series "Surface." He zaps his prey electrically first before he pretty much swallows them whole (like he once did to the toy poodle of a spoiled brat teen girl who played a mean trick on Miles). He has amazing self-healing powers too, which he also used to heal Miles after Miles was attacked by Nim's wild 'brethren' in the ocean. He is incredibly smart and intensely loyal. If NBC doesn't kill him (or the series) off, he will grow to be the size of a whale and his kinfolk will probably destroy the entire planet's ecosystem. But for now, Nimmy is the kind of special pet every kid should have.

I've decided to go with another picture of the Harv since he's a little under the weather and I think this will cheer him up. Plus, I've always just liked this photo.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I chose mine because I am just in love with JD Roth. I love JD Roth since July 12, 2005 that was also the day that I saw Endurance 3: Hawaii. JD Roth is just so HOT & GORGEOUS & SEXY in this picture. This is a picture of JD Roth from when he was in the Tehachapi Mountains hosting Endurance 4: Tehachapi. It is also the same pciture that I have on my background of my Laptop and on a t-shirt that I had specially made just for me.
    Last edited by JDRothsGirl; 04-30-2006 at 02:02 AM.

I changed to a picture of my mother that I keep in my wallet. She passed away in '94. Happy Mother's Day Momma!

That's so sweet Unklescott!

Mine is to appreciate Moms. And Animal Moms. And Kitty Moms.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    You're a good son Unkle.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott View Post
    I changed to a picture of my mother that I keep in my wallet. She passed away in '94. Happy Mother's Day Momma!
    She raised a helluva son Unklescott....your tribute brought tears to my eyes!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Thanks for the kind words.
    Time to go back to Foggy. I'm on vacation this week!

+ Reply to Thread