+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    awwwwwwww lookee the lil puddy tat. what a cutie!
    Yeah and I'm spoiling him rotten. Today I got him a new bed and one of those pop-up huts so he can play in it. It was only about $4.

And that is what being a cat is all about to have the STAFF do things for you.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

ArchieComicFan Your little kitty is sooooo sweeet What is his name? And what breed? He has the cutest polka dots on his tummy

gabriel Isn't Joey jealous that Mona is in the spotlight and he is not? Humph. That would not go over well in my house. Everything has to be equal.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    ArchieComicFan Your little kitty is sooooo sweeet What is his name? And what breed? He has the cutest polka dots on his tummy

gabriel Isn't Joey jealous that Mona is in the spotlight and he is not? Humph. That would not go over well in my house. Everything has to be equal.
    I don't know what kind he is - my husband got him from someone else who's cat had a litter. His name is Gizmo but our dog is named Frisco and my husband thinks I should have named the cat something else because the "o" sound on the end might confuse either of them when the other is called I gave my husband the chance to name him and when he didn't Gizmo was the name that sounded like it fit him. I'll try to get a pic of the dog and cat together for a future Avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post

Joey gets his little nose out of joint once in a while, but then I just tummy tickle him and it's forgiven. or even though she is a head shorter than him and under weighs him by 8 pounds she just slaps him and knocks him over.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

[QUOTE=ArchieComic Fan;1766104]...I should have named the cat something else because the "o" sound on the end might confuse either of them when the other is called..QUOTE]

That was my problem. I had Gracie before I got Lord Grayson. The "grayc" sound was too similar and caused great confusion so my little boy was downgraded to a commoner named Mr. Tootles. Now they know exactly which one is in trouble when they're name is called. I haven't been able to download any pics of them as I have a glitch somewhere.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Getting ready for NASCAR!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I am LOVING Waywyrd's Valentine av.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Me too, Jewels! I crack up when I see it! Too bad those little candy conversation hearts don't really come like that!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I love photography and teach a 4-H kids photography project. (it matches my screen name too)

I have never changed it and don't think I will. (even though the thought has crossed my mind)
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

+ Reply to Thread