+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac View Post
    I just loooooooove that photo of you guys with your beloved Sam at your wedding, and I'm glad to see you have it up again, combatcutie.

I truly hope you guys are healing with the passage of time, and I hope that you never forget all the wondeful things about your life with Sam.

Pom, thank you so much. We have our good days and our bad days. Christmas was really hard for me and I broke down Christmas morning. I went out to our yard and just had to be by myself with the memories of having Sam around. I cried for about an hour then I had to get myself ready for the family gathering. If it wasn't for my fort friends and the Rainbow Bridge, I would have never gottent through this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Lex
    Quote Originally Posted by cali View Post
    1.Why did you choose the one you have
    2. Who or what is it? (Ahem... lobeck)
    3. How often do you change it?
    1.) I'm a big comic book fan and I love Superman.
    2.) It's Superman, more specifically Clark Kent changing into Superman. It's a series of images drawn/painted by the the amazing artist Alex Ross.
    3.) I'll change my avatar until I find one I really like and then I stick with it for a long long time.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Pom, thank you so much. We have our good days and our bad days. Christmas was really hard for me and I broke down Christmas morning. I went out to our yard and just had to be by myself with the memories of having Sam around. I cried for about an hour then I had to get myself ready for the family gathering. If it wasn't for my fort friends and the Rainbow Bridge, I would have never gottent through this.
    Aww, combatcutie, your post is so poignant and heartbreaking. I've been so busy lately, I haven't been able to post much, but your post really got to me, and I had to reply. I've had beloved dogs pass, too, and I know your heartache. As you know, many of us feel for you, and I hope your memories will help you during these tough times. Oh, and by the way, I love your av, too. It's just so adorable.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Miss Kitty decided to get out of her pretty red dress and into some outdoor wear so she could enjoy the winter wonderland! She doesn't really know how to snowboard, but in avatars, anything is possible
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Decided to have Garfield checkout the FORT.

I love Garfield! Been collecting him from the start.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Back, Ah say back to Foghorn.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    Decided to have Garfield checkout the FORT.
    Somebody, get Gabriel a COFFEE! He looks like he really needs one! Here kitty, kitty, kitty,
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I woke up today and it was really cold (like 20 degrees) and about 2-3 inches of snow so I'd thought I'd honour winter, which doesn't come very often here. So I have a picture from my hometowns city park during winter. It looks really pretty outside (However I woke up because the were shoveling the snow right outside my bedroom window)

Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale View Post
    I woke up today and it was really cold (like 20 degrees) and about 2-3 inches of snow so I'd thought I'd honour winter, which doesn't come very often here. So I have a picture from my hometowns city park during winter. It looks really pretty outside (However I woke up because the were shoveling the snow right outside my bedroom window)
    As a fellow Swede, I can't resist asking: Where is your hometown? It's pretty cold here in Stockholm, too, but - thank God! - not even near minus 20.

Nice avatar, by the way!
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

+ Reply to Thread