+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

This is our cat, Diesel. He waits for Em's bus with me (usually sprawled on our front walk <--- the cat, not me ), so he can greet her when she gets home.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Getting dressed for Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    This is our cat, Diesel. He waits for Em's bus with me (usually sprawled on our front walk <--- the cat, not me ), so he can greet her when she gets home.
    You named your cat Diesel??? That is soooooooooo cute!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Diesel.

threadjack
    He's a toughie: great mouser -and his fair share of birds, too. Seems to work out all okay in the cycle of life - the garter snake from under my porch ends up eating what he leaves on the front walk to show us. He's the perfect blend of indoor/outdoor cat.

(he's got his soft side, too: hops up onto the flower box outside the kitchen window when he's ready to come in, then meets us at the front door - little paws around our arms when we pick him up Of course I could do without him tapping me gently on the cheek with his paw when he wants to go out in the (early) am . I'm trying to teach hiim to say "Outside", but so far all I get is "Meowt" )

end threadjack
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    Diesel.

threadjack
    He's a toughie: great mouser -and his fair share of birds, too. Seems to work out all okay in the cycle of life - the garter snake from under my porch ends up eating what he leaves on the front walk to show us. He's the perfect blend of indoor/outdoor cat.

(he's got his soft side, too: hops up onto the flower box outside the kitchen window when he's ready to come in, then meets us at the front door - little paws around our arms when we pick him up Of course I could do without him tapping me gently on the cheek with his paw when he wants to go out in the (early) am . I'm trying to teach hiim to say "Outside", but so far all I get is "Meowt" )

end threadjack
    Diesel looks just like my kitty...who's name is Tommy Tutone....I love my Tommy Tutone....he's a talker and he's a little partial to me moreso than my son....only thing I don't like..he doesn't like to sleep in the bed with me..I've always had kitty cats that sleep in the bed with me but he won't...he'll hop up there when I first get in bed...he'll let me love on him for a few minutes and then he'll hop on down and go sleep in the hallway in between mine and my son's bedroom...I think that's so he can keep an eye out on both of us during the night...
    But Diesel is precious!!!!

Oh..and just so I can be on topic in this thread...I think my avatar speaks for itself....and I chose it because I think we all should help in whatever small way we can.......
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I think my new avatar speaks for itself I wanted to make a tribute to my favourite fictitious Geek the Boy, came across these somewhere on the Internet and decided that it would speak louder than an actual picture of him.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Of course it's Trudy Weigle from Reno 911!! Thee funniest woman in the world.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Just wanted to put a face on one of the families Snapit works with in Texas. This family was relocated from Louisiana (incase you couldn't read my text ont the pic) Snapit and her 4-H kids are doing a great job. If you get a chance take a peak at her pictures, it will make your heart warm
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

~*Sawyer's Love slave*~ sydneysummers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Of course it's Trudy Weigle from Reno 911!! Thee funniest woman in the world.

I agree. I love Trudy. She is my fave on Reno 911! My new avi is Janelle from BB when she was a teen with brown hair!
    *Maeby*"I drugged him not to go all the way with him"
    *George Michael*"I think even the antidrug people would be okay with that"

I went back to one of my favorite avatars, Buster Bluth from Arrested Development. I decided to change in honor of the show starting on Monday and all the FORTers with their AD avatars lately!

+ Reply to Thread