+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferInCO
    I second that.

Mine is in honor of my pal, Pom. I saw some Pom toilet paper somewhere and thought it would be funny (to me, at least) if I used it as an avatar.
    In keeping with Jennifer's ode to Pom, I found P M Wonderful Sauce. I think she's wonderful too

Been doing stuff around the apt today, had my music going- decided to put Mr. Wonderful back.... cool!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I'm jumping on the Pom bandwagon, here is the cover to her DVD. I'm assuming it's her 'you too can be a Pomeranian inspector' home certification course. I saw it on QVC.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    OH NO!!! AIWANNABE, that was the avatar I pulled to use NEXT!!! You ruined my surprise. Isn't that hilarious?

FORT Fogey
    Mine is in honor of my pal, Pom. I saw some Pom toilet paper somewhere and thought it would be funny (to me, at least) if I used it as an avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    In keeping with Jennifer's ode to Pom, I found P M Wonderful Sauce. I think she's wonderful too
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitternerfball
    I'm jumping on the Pom bandwagon, here is the cover to her DVD. I'm assuming it's her 'you too can be a Pomeranian inspector' home certification course. I saw it on QVC.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE

OH NO!!! AIWANNABE, that was the avatar I pulled to use NEXT!!! You ruined my surprise. Isn't that hilarious?
    WOW!!! You guys, I am thoroughly humbled and touched by your little tribute!!!

I told the Pomeranians about it and they're pretty excited, too!!! You see, out of a deep respect for the wonderful, late, great Casey (my av, founder of Casey Time) I cannot ever change my avatar (except once a year I can do it -- for Jewelsy's birthday in April).

You're the best. You cracked me up and I needed the laughter!!! I love this place!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OnMyLunchBreak
    I'm trying to balance the force. I can't let Phat's Union Jack just go unnoticed.
    That's great, OnMyLunchBreak. I love it.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Okay, I decided this was too funny (and I spent too much time finding it and formatting it) not to use for a while.

I think I'll pick on someone else next week.

Jennifer, I almost decided on that one too! I was just turned of by the plural, there is also a 'pom bar' - a knock-off winnie the pooh out there, but when I resized it you couldn't see what it said.

I'm currently searching for a picture of my namesake if you want a quest, I've found nerf's - but not glittered nerfs!

Quote Originally Posted by Glitternerfball
    Jennifer, I almost decided on that one too! I was just turned of by the plural, there is also a 'pom bar' - a knock-off winnie the pooh out there, but when I resized it you couldn't see what it said.

I'm currently searching for a picture of my namesake if you want a quest, I've found nerf's - but not glittered nerfs!
    I'll see what I can do.

ETA: This is the best I can find. It's a nerf ball that someone added glitter and jewels to for a car antenna ornament. Ugh.

Last edited by JenniferInCO; 07-10-2005 at 07:20 PM.

+ Reply to Thread