+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

  1. #3731
    would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    45
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferInCO
    I second that.

    Mine is in honor of my pal, Pom. I saw some Pom toilet paper somewhere and thought it would be funny (to me, at least) if I used it as an avatar.
    In keeping with Jennifer's ode to Pom, I found P M Wonderful Sauce. I think she's wonderful too

  2. #3732
    Trouble in my life just1paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    In Ms. Troubles life and apartment
    Age
    56
    Posts
    9,544
    Been doing stuff around the apt today, had my music going- decided to put Mr. Wonderful back.... cool!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

    Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

  3. #3733
    FORT Fogey Glitternerfball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    858
    I'm jumping on the Pom bandwagon, here is the cover to her DVD. I'm assuming it's her 'you too can be a Pomeranian inspector' home certification course. I saw it on QVC.

  4. #3734
    FORT Fogey AIWANNABE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Big Brother House
    Posts
    9,833
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #3735
    *
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    OH NO!!! AIWANNABE, that was the avatar I pulled to use NEXT!!! You ruined my surprise. Isn't that hilarious?

  6. #3736
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Enjoying Real Life
    Posts
    5,731
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferInCO
    Mine is in honor of my pal, Pom. I saw some Pom toilet paper somewhere and thought it would be funny (to me, at least) if I used it as an avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    In keeping with Jennifer's ode to Pom, I found P M Wonderful Sauce. I think she's wonderful too
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitternerfball
    I'm jumping on the Pom bandwagon, here is the cover to her DVD. I'm assuming it's her 'you too can be a Pomeranian inspector' home certification course. I saw it on QVC.
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE


    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferInCO
    OH NO!!! AIWANNABE, that was the avatar I pulled to use NEXT!!! You ruined my surprise. Isn't that hilarious?
    WOW!!! You guys, I am thoroughly humbled and touched by your little tribute!!!

    I told the Pomeranians about it and they're pretty excited, too!!! You see, out of a deep respect for the wonderful, late, great Casey (my av, founder of Casey Time) I cannot ever change my avatar (except once a year I can do it -- for Jewelsy's birthday in April).

    You're the best. You cracked me up and I needed the laughter!!! I love this place!!!

  7. #3737
    Come Along, Pond phat32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Hi, Olivia!
    Posts
    2,312
    Quote Originally Posted by OnMyLunchBreak
    I'm trying to balance the force. I can't let Phat's Union Jack just go unnoticed.
    That's great, OnMyLunchBreak. I love it.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

  8. #3738
    *
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferInCO
    OH NO!!! AIWANNABE, that was the avatar I pulled to use NEXT!!! You ruined my surprise. Isn't that hilarious?
    Okay, I decided this was too funny (and I spent too much time finding it and formatting it) not to use for a while.

    I think I'll pick on someone else next week.

  9. #3739
    FORT Fogey Glitternerfball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    858
    Jennifer, I almost decided on that one too! I was just turned of by the plural, there is also a 'pom bar' - a knock-off winnie the pooh out there, but when I resized it you couldn't see what it said.

    I'm currently searching for a picture of my namesake if you want a quest, I've found nerf's - but not glittered nerfs!

  10. #3740
    *
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitternerfball
    Jennifer, I almost decided on that one too! I was just turned of by the plural, there is also a 'pom bar' - a knock-off winnie the pooh out there, but when I resized it you couldn't see what it said.

    I'm currently searching for a picture of my namesake if you want a quest, I've found nerf's - but not glittered nerfs!
    I'll see what I can do.

    ETA: This is the best I can find. It's a nerf ball that someone added glitter and jewels to for a car antenna ornament. Ugh.

    Last edited by JenniferInCO; 07-10-2005 at 07:20 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.