+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

I put Ralph Cat as my avatar. I noticed a lot of people had their cats as their avatars and thought Ralph Cat deserved a little attention for now.

My most recent avatar was an homage to this season's goofy Bachelor. I've attached it below. And, the one before that. . .
    Last edited by charity; 04-19-2005 at 06:12 PM.

I just changed mine to go along with my username, a cute yardgnome. I will try it out for a while till I get tired of it.

I change my avatar alot I just really go for what I want people to see. This time I chose my avatar becuase I absolutely love Mariah and I thought it was a great photo!

After this Jane Fonda debacle I just felt the need to change to this one.

FORT Fogey
    I've stuck by my policy of not changing my avatar because what good is my name without a picture of a wonderful little Pomeranian??

I've decided to bend my own rule, and for the first time EVER I changed my avatar today, April 22, 2005, in honor of the birthday of The Wonderful JEWELSY.

I don't expect that I'll ever change it again, unless we come up with something for Jewelesy's NEXT wonderful birthday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    I've stuck by my policy of not changing my avatar because what good is my name without a picture of a wonderful little Pomeranian??

I've decided to bend my own rule, and for the first time EVER I changed my avatar today, April 22, 2005, in honor of the birthday of The Wonderful JEWELSY.

I don't expect that I'll ever change it again, unless we come up with something for Jewelesy's NEXT wonderful birthday!!!
    I was very surprised to see your av join the party, Pom. Many thanks to Unk for starting it.

It is a little confusing with so many avs the same.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

I enjoyed trying to find an appropriate monkey butt for Jewels. Just make sure to have your google preferences set on moderate before searching for "monkey butt". Do not, I repeat, do not search without a filter.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by veejer
    I was very surprised to see your av join the party, Pom. Many thanks to Unk for starting it.

It is a little confusing with so many avs the same.
    Hey veejer, it's great to see your av as a monkeybum, too!!! POTUS and Casey the Pomeranian would be very happy to have sacrificed their position (as our usual avs) for this very wonderful event.

It's a hoot to make such a big change in honor of Jewels!!!

New Coldplay Album!!!
    I love you J.J. Abrams for "LOST" AND "ALIAS"!!

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the road less traveled by and they CANCELLED MY FRIKKIN' SHOW. I totally shoulda took the road that had all those people on it. Damn. -Joss Whedon (Firefly and Buffy ROCK too! )

My wife finally managed to capture our newest addition, Freedom, with a picture nice enough to put in an avatar.

+ Reply to Thread