+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: How/Why did you choose your avatar?

weathergirl91
    Yeah. It is David Brown from American Idol

I've been fully intending on getting my Plushy I bought myself on my AV, but have been on a friend's computer for a while now (thus why my other avs weren't so good)... I've got my computer back now.. So I finally put Plushy up, and I updated my Profile pic of a bigger one of me and Plushy.. I love it.. I'm halfway obsessive, I know.. I had a resolution thats a bit above PG rating of this site.. but essentially, I wanted a relationship, didn't happen, so I bought myself something from work when it went 90% clearance, and it's the best gift I ever bought myself.. LOL...
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    I made a Vote for Pedro av. If you've seen or heard about Napoleon Dynamite, you'll understand what it means.

FORT Fogey
    I changed it to a sunny pink parrot because California is finally getting hot again.

flower5000
    my avatar is cuz cartman is one sexy south park kid!!!(jk)

Another Chris Noth/Mike Logan av. I couldn't come up with anything more creative (but he sure is pretty).

weathergirl91
    I changed mine yet AGAIN to Carrie Underwood from American Idol 4! She rocks and I hope she wins this thing!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepysluggo
    Another Chris Noth/Mike Logan av. I couldn't come up with anything more creative (but he sure is pretty).
    he sure is!!

I found a site to make license plates so I picked this one!

Warhol
    No need to explain what my avatar is. I chose it because the walls of my apartment are completely covered with art.

Premium Member
    My av is a picture of an especially close friend of mine. I found out ... about....twelve or so hours ago that he decided to take his own life. His sister emailed me when she found my info in his belongings. I posted it here because I thought the "talk about your troubles" was not an appropriate spot. So here he is, my Ruston. (no responses necessary, thanks)

+ Reply to Thread